Finally Pulled the Trigger on a New Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Pulled the Trigger on a New Boat

Bittersweet day. I pulled the X10 out of storage and hauled it to the dealer for the final time today. Buying this boat has arguable been the best decision of my life. It has helped create so many good memories with family and friends. It is one of the most unrated boats for sure. Sad to see it go but I’m super stoked about what’s taking its place. Signing paperwork on a 2019 X22 tomorrow. Pics of the new boat coming soon but for now a couple of the X10.
    Attached Files

Love that color scheme. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow that’s a nice upgrade. Congrats

Comment

Beautiful X10! I went from a 2016 X10 to a new 2019 X22 this year too. While I loved the X10, you're going to really love that X22. Congrats!

Comment

The X22 if officially mine. Here's a few pics of it. I will try to get some better ones when I take delivery. Having a few additional accessories added. This will be the longest winter every.
          Attached Files

Comment

More pics.
            Attached Files

Comment

So nice!

Comment

At first I thought your pics were in black/white. Man that's a sexy boat, congrats you're going to love it!

Comment

she's a looker....I know you will enjoy it, I went from XT21 to X22 this year also

Comment

Love the red lettering. So awesome in person.

Comment

Last edited by mmskiboat; 11-08-2019, 10:10 PM. Reason: Dupicate post

Comment

There is an X22 next to me at the marina. I love my X20, but when I think of how it could be better, all the answers are in the X22's.

Sik boat. Enjoy.

Comment

Congrats and enjoy. I was blown away by the X22, really sharp rig.

Comment

Both boats looks great. I really like the colors on the new one. I'm in the same boat as you with the long winter, bought our 1st MC a short bit ago and have to wait till next spring to get it...

Comment

Wow - Very nice! Congrats & I love the colors!

Comment

Working...
                              X