Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just upgraded X24

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas!!!
    Saturday I just purchased a leftover 2019 X24. I’m coming from a 2017 NXT22 and I had the wave DIALED on that thing. Any pointers to getting the best wave out the X24, beyond stock settings? I have 950 pounds of LeadWake to mess with (I lost one 50 pound bag to the anchor storage on the NXT).

Also has anyone added a tower docking light and integrated it into the dash screen (dual digital screen)? If so, what brand?

What about adding underwater transom lights? What brand integrates easily?

Thanks!!!
    Graves
    2019 X24, 2017 NXT22

X24 is quite an upgrade man, congrats and enjoy. Santa did well.

Suggest checking out the rub rail mounted led docking lights instead of the tower, they are more functional and will not light everything up as much as tower lights which can blind others. Not sure how you integrate into dual dash screens but a toggle switch is pretty straightforward.

There are other underwater light threads here as well including some detailed comparisons, check it out.

Comment

Throw a dog a bone, let’s see some pictures of this beast

Comment

Congratulations. I would second the rub rail mounted lights. I had them added to my x22 as part of the purchase and they integrate with the dual screen control no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Graves
          2019 X24, 2017 NXT22

Comment

Graves
            2019 X24, 2017 NXT22

Comment

Beautiful boat! Yes you can add the factory lights to the rub rail. Look on mc depot. You can install yourself or pay the dealer. Just plug and play into factory wiring and go to dealer section of screen to activate feature button.

Underwater lights. Many options to choose. I like my lumitec sea blaze x2 rgb. They cycle through colors and you can turn off then on to stay on one color. I wired to factory switch for signal and power fused to battery. They have internal relays so makes it easy when tying into factory dash switches.

Comment

I seen a guy in Australia somewhere that only had 750 lbs of lead and 4 or 5 people in the x24 and it was the best looking wave I have ever seen.

I have been behind the x22 with only 2 adults in the boat and I would not even bother with lead. I'm 240 lbs and riding at the end of the wave with the curl was too easy.

Comment

Congratulations on the new ride. I've been on that boat. The stock wave is massive, don't think you will need to add any more weight. Huge upgrade from the NXT wave.

Comment

I feel like I say this a lot, but easier to write it than find a link. In my experience- the x24 likes about 300 pounds or so on the port side. If it’s not slightly listed to port, the wave gets a weird line going through the middle of it.

Having that weight offset still allows for the goofy wave to be clean- so just run that 300 or so offset all the time- and distribute the rest evenly. Resist the urge to bias a lot of weight to the rear.

With that weight offset, you don’t need as much tab- so zero center tab and 40-50% surf tab for the port wave.

The question is not whether life exists after death, but whether you were alive before death - Osho

Comment

Just upgraded X24

This was with 5 people in the boat and 600 pounds of lead, 400 on port and 200 starboard. Pics never do it justice, but that was a thick, powerful, huge wave.

The question is not whether life exists after death, but whether you were alive before death - Osho

Comment

Thanks! Those waves look beastly! This has me even more pumped.
                        Graves
                        2019 X24, 2017 NXT22

Comment

congrats on the boat, looks very nice.

Comment

congrats ... really like those colors

Comment

congrats! nice looking boat.

Comment

Working...
                              X