2018 X23 nav lights stay on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 X23 nav lights stay on

Has anyone experienced this issue. I have a 2018 Mastercraft X 23 and the only way to get the NAV lights to turn off is to at the master battery switch
    The lights that say on are the red and green as well as the light on top of tower

look at your nav switch to see if its on

Comment

Thanks

It is off

Comment

Originally posted by SLGx23 View Post
        Has anyone experienced this issue. I have a 2018 Mastercraft X 23 and the only way to get the NAV lights to turn off is to at the master battery switch
        The lights that say on are the red and green as well as the light on top of tower
        The same happens on my ‘18 X46 if I turn the “key” off with the Nav lights on. Only way to kill the lights is with the battery switches. Dealer replicated the same but couldn’t fix. I suspect it’s Software related.

Comment

There are several systems that will stay on if they are on when you turn the key off. Its gotta be a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by uplandbird View Post
            There are several systems that will stay on if they are on when you turn the key off. Its gotta be a bug.
            Probably a safety feature if you’re moored at night. I find it rather annoying as well.
            Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
            Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
            2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
            For Sale:
            2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

The courtesy lights will also stay on after the key is turned off. The upper screen on the dual screen dash also stays on after the key is off which will kill the battery if you don't turn the battery switch off and leave the boat for a couple days!

I keep thinking these things will be fixed with a software update but nothing has happened yet.
              '18 XT22 w/5500 & Upgraded Premium Stereo
              (Previous- '08 X2 w/MCX)
              '16 F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L Eco 4x4

I can help with Klipsch Stereo modifications
              www.chesnuttech.com

Comment

Originally posted by eecyclone View Post
                The courtesy lights will also stay on after the key is turned off. The upper screen on the dual screen dash also stays on after the key is off which will kill the battery if you don't turn the battery switch off and leave the boat for a couple days!

I keep thinking these things will be fixed with a software update but nothing has happened yet.
                odd that they dont have some sort of smart disconnect if loads are left on with the key out for too long, like pretty much everything else with an engine these days

Comment

Pretty sure if you manually turn the blower on it will stay on even if you pull the key. Thats a great way to kiss your batteries good bye.

Comment

Working...
                  X