Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to me X23

Hi all,

Well I pulled the trigger on an X23 back in February. I couldn't resist the colors and the interior.

So if any other X23 owners want to give me advise on surf wake setup, wakeboard wake setup, or any other general comments please chime in!

2 things I'm thinking about.....

Might want to swap a wakeboard rack for a surf rack (even though I have surf pockets, just more convenient to use the rack I feel)

Might swap my teak platform for a black fiberglass one with tan seadek. I think they look sharp! Thoughts??

Cheers!
    Attached Files
    I was njskier on here.

Do Not Swap That Teak!

Comment

This is a gorgeous boat!! Congratulations Love the blue and silver and tan interior.
      2019 Xstar

Comment

Congrats Dave, but Keep the Teak!!!
        Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Boat looks killer, but keep the teak!
          2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
          2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
          Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
          Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
            Boat looks killer, but keep the teak!
            damm beautiful boat. Agree keep the teak. yes it's a little maintenance but you can almost always repair it. Fiberglass platforms you ding and your stuck with money.

Comment

I forgot to add that is a beautiful gel scheme. Sharp.

Comment

Thanks guys, ok ok I'll keep the teak!

Now about those surf racks......anyone have a set to sell me or swap me?
                I was njskier on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerseydave View Post

Dealer can order you one

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s my old boat! That thing is flawless and mechanically sound. I love those colors and the interior, I designed that one and wish I would have done tan interior on my x22.

Keep the teak deck it looks so good. It will need the boiled linseed oil and mineral spirits treatment this fall.

Comment

Man, I think if we move away from our XT, it will be to a X23. Just gotta convince the wife she will be fine losing her sunpad.

Comment

Beautiful boat! Another vote for the teak.

Comment

The teak blends nicely with the tan. I normally prefer fiberglass but I would keep the teak here. Very nice boat. Congratulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LostDriver669 View Post
                            Man, I think if we move away from our XT, it will be to a X23. Just gotta convince the wife she will be fine losing her sunpad.
                            Who needs a sunpad when you have a built in lounge chair?
                            2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                            2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                            Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
                            Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerseydave View Post

Dave, awesome ride and PERFECT colors and interior. The racks are not a cheap swap. Those are one of the times ordering when you buy it is cheaper that parting it out afterwards. Wanna split Larry's vertical surf racks (assuming they will fit ZFT4)?
                              2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

Working...
                              X