New to me X23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking boat.

For wakeboarding, I fill the center tank to 100% and the two rear tanks to 65% with ZERO tab. The wake is great IMO.

For surfing, ill have to get my settings this weekend as I have the goofy wave perfect with ZERO extra weight. You do need to offset the ballast to help with the roll.

I vote to keep the teak. It is such a timeless look and really makes these boats. I love that every year or two I can stripe it, sand, apply teak oil and it looks brand new. The Fiberglass platform will get dinged up and fade over time plus you have to deal with the seadek on the back as well.

Comment

Beautiful boat, congrats. My next ride will be an x23 and love the color choice on yours.

Minimum 2 month ban from the forum for swapping the teak.

Comment

Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
        Who needs a sunpad when you have a built in lounge chair?
        Well she likes to lay on the back and sun the boobies, so I’m not gonna try to mess that up.

Comment

Dream boat you have there, phenomenal gel and interior. I know all have said it, but you will be hunted down if you change the teak haha. Enjoy that beast.
          13 Super Air Nautique 230
          03 Super Air Nautique TE 210 - Sold
          88 Mastercraft TriStar 220 - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by LostDriver669 View Post
            Man, I think if we move away from our XT, it will be to a X23. Just gotta convince the wife she will be fine losing her sunpad.
            You can find the x23 with the x25 style flip up seats.

Comment

Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
              Who needs a sunpad when you have a built in lounge chair?
              ^^^^^ This

If she needs a sun pad, just lay out the reversible surf seat. May not be able to view the twin peaks from afar, but she can get the sun she wants nonetheless. Those lounge seats on the X23 are one of MC's greatest inventions ever.

Comment

Almost forgot... I think the factory settings for surf are great on the X23, just need to move weight around and maybe minor speed adjustments to tweak. We have lead wake under tower bases and move weight to surf side back of boat as basically our only tweaks and LOVE IT. Also helps if it's legal in your area to have someone sit surfside in the lounge seat.

ProWake setting is good, but need to move weight around to keep both wake lips clean. Finicky boat for wakeboarding more so than surf.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  Dave, awesome ride and PERFECT colors and interior. The racks are not a cheap swap. Those are one of the times ordering when you buy it is cheaper that parting it out afterwards. Wanna split Larry's vertical surf racks (assuming they will fit ZFT4)?
                  Might be interested in this......can you give me details and/or pics?
                  I was njskier on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun R View Post
                    Beautiful boat, congrats. My next ride will be an x23 and love the color choice on yours.

Minimum 2 month ban from the forum for swapping the teak.
                    OK ….sweet baby Jesus I am KEEPING THE TEAK!!!
                    I was njskier on here.

Comment

Nice boat, keep the teak.
                      Attached Files

Comment

New to me X23

Dave,

Keep the teak. It’s been soaked in Unicorn tears.

Signed,

Captain Obvious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                        X