Short term boat storage N Idaho?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short term boat storage N Idaho?

We will be headed up to Lake Pend Oreille in a couple weeks and following that, plan on heading up into the mountains for a few more days.
    Anyone in the area have a relatively secure spot we could leave the boat for up to a week?
    Campground we're at will, but it'll be considerably out of the way on the return trip. Hoping for somewhere near I-90?
    Would be grateful if someone has a spot.
    Thanks
    '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Short term boat storage N Idaho?

Big Lake Recreation, ask for Erica. Indoor storage and can launch and retrieve if needed. They are just south of LPO long bridge.

We may have an outdoor spot for you as well depending upon your dates.

PM me when you are on LPO. We are at Kootenai Point, Colorado Flag flying below Old Glory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m sure I can come up with something...either at my house, my cousins shop or at Stancraft.

All would be about less than 5 minutes off I-90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The question is not whether life exists after death, but whether you were alive before death - Osho

Comment

The Starcraft guys are great, I bet they have tons of empty space given that they store 2/3rds of all the N Idaho boats through the winter (most of which are on the water now).

If you want to go that direction, I can hook you up with some guys over there.

—Sky
        ------------------------------------------------
        2006 X-1 Pumpkin Orange SOLD
        2013 X25 Black, Green & Orange

Comment

Thrall-
          I'm a little further west than you probably want to be (Barker Rd Exit 293 third exit coming back into Washington from Idaho), but I have a warehouse with room and my business is about 3 minutes north of I-90. Timing would be the only problem as I'm going to be up at Priest as much as possible this summer.
          2006 Maristar 200 SS

Comment

Thanks guys!
            I'll reach out to you when I get a minute.
            '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

Moose gave me a contact at Stancraft.
              I’ll do with them, otherwise I’ll give you a shout Rick? Or mike.
              Thanks again!
              '06 X2 MCX

Comment

Originally posted by Thrall View Post
                Moose gave me a contact at Stancraft.
                I’ll do with them, otherwise I’ll give you a shout Rick? Or mike.
                Thanks again!
                Sounds good. Stancraft is probably going to be the most convenient from Pend Orielle if you're going to be camping in Idaho. My option is a little farther to drop off the boat and get back to Idaho, but would be convenient on your trip back to the west side.
                2006 Maristar 200 SS

Comment

Working...
                X