No announcement yet.

Advice on New Boat Decision Regarding Wake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should talk to MC about a custom boat. Not going to find many if any on here who don’t use ballast of some sort.
    Guess I understand the concept, but are you saying wake enhancing Devices built in are not allowed or is there ANY objective criteria? I don’t understand the difference between ballast or a boat full of people. Are you only allowed to have 3 skinny people in the boat too?

If it’s a physical inspction by the lake cops or hoa or whatever, couldn’t you just disable the ballast system? No different than having removable fat sacs and a tsunami pump. IMO.

Buying a wake/surf boat custom with no ballast provisions is like special ordering a 1 ton truck with a 4 cyl engine. Literally no one will ever buy it for any decent amount of money.
    What about stereo, batteries, coolers, etc? That stuff can/does add many hundreds of lbs maybe 1000 depending on things.
    Sorry, playing the antagonist here. Small lake, don’t surf and dont slam the boat for wakeboarding and you’re good right?
    '06 X2 MCX

"I understand why some people may not want to do this the way I have recommended but I can't understand the death grip some people have on a toilet plunger with a hose fitting." -JimN

Comment

Working...
    X