Do yall dillute LA Totally Awesome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do yall dillute LA Totally Awesome?

I've heard some really great things about this stuff on seats, so I grabbed a few bottles. It says to dilute 10:1, but just curious if that is what yall are doing. Thanks for the help!

Originally posted by jameslyle View Post
    I've heard some really great things about this stuff on seats, so I grabbed a few bottles. It says to dilute 10:1, but just curious if that is what yall are doing. Thanks for the help!
    I spray it on straight and wipe with a micro fiber. Follow it up with 303.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    “A boat is a hole in the water into which you pour money.”.....but it's a lot of fun!!

Comment

I used it straight with a brush on my seats and followed with 303. Put on gloves - it dries out your skin big time. It's great to clean up soiled stitches.
      Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

ditto what the others say

Comment

Straight out of the bottle, just like Whiskey...
          2002, X30, L-18, Red Metal Flake (the possessed boat)

Comment

Just use it straight.
            1989 Prostar 190 351 sold
            2008 Prostar 197 LY6

Comment

10-4, thanks guys

Comment

I use it straight until it is about half full, then fill it with water. I don't see much if any difference. I don't do it to save the $0.50, it's just usually more convenient than digging out another bottle. If I'm using it on the vinyl, I wipe with a wet rag after using the TA, before putting on 303. I'm afraid the residue can be harsh on the vinyl so I like to rinse it.
                Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                  I use it straight until it is about half full, then fill it with water. I don't see much if any difference. I don't do it to save the $0.50, it's just usually more convenient than digging out another bottle. If I'm using it on the vinyl, I wipe with a wet rag after using the TA, before putting on 303. I'm afraid the residue can be harsh on the vinyl so I like to rinse it.
                  Just like you do I always use a wet rag to wipe the extra residue off, and then go with 303 on top. I always make sure to get into the creases and around piping with the wet rag too.
                  13 Super Air Nautique 230
                  03 Super Air Nautique TE 210 - Sold
                  88 Mastercraft TriStar 220 - Sold

Comment

Working...
                  X