Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• st24
    replied
    The 2021 and previous X22 models with a ZFT4 tower will fit in a 96" opening with the bimini removed. I can tell you that the new Z8 towers sit 3" higher at the rounded part of the tower fold. My 2019 X22 was 92.5" at this point and the new Z8 is 95.5" at the same point. 98" will be really close.I was looking at buying a new 2022 with the Z8 tower until I found this out, now I'm looking into a 2021 model for this reason.

Leave a comment:

• cwglee51
    replied
    Hi All, Does anyone know the height of the X22 on the "low profile" trailer with the Tower down? I've got a new on one order and I'm curious if it'd fit in a garage door height of 98"? I went with the new Z8 tower but I think that should be nearly identical to previous towers folded down (Or so says the sales rep). Any help would be wonderful!! Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• FoggyNogginz
    replied
    Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post
    I dig it!
    Thanks much!

Leave a comment:

• TolCarMan
    replied
    Originally posted by FoggyNogginz View Post
    Made the switch to a 2021 X22 w/50 hours.
    I dig it!

Leave a comment:

• FoggyNogginz
    replied
    Yeah, I slowed it down because I'm a big fan of steep waves VS long, but these changes were all for the better in my opinion. I could not get any action shots since the wife won't surf in 63 degree water... LOL. She is much smarter than I am!

Leave a comment:

• moosehead
    replied
    Looks great Foggy, you can even bump her up to 11.2mph to lengthen her even more. Let’s see some action shots. Love that you are still out there.

Leave a comment:

• FoggyNogginz
    replied
    Like this, Moose? [emoji475]. Good times. 600 lbs lead, all ballast full, 30% starboard tab, 250 lbs of human ballast, 10.5 mph. Much better than stock IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• dbrayton1
    replied
    Hey all, I’m moving to a slip that requires lowering the tower before lifting the boat and am looking for an over the tower cover.

Anyone happen to have one and wish you had a standard below tower cover? Would love to trade. Mine is about a year old and in excellent condition.

Please DM if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• FoggyNogginz
    replied
    Thanks much! Looking forward to learning all about the new toy!

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Tookeymonster
    replied
    Congrats and welcome to the x22 club. Love the colors and that interior is slick with not too much red.

Made the switch to a 2021 X22 w/50 hours. Took her out for the maiden voyage yesterday. Massive difference over my 2017 X10. It's not gonna work for slalom, but we have access to a DD for that. Super nice so far. Will post questions soon I'm sure. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• FoggyNogginz
    replied
    Ooops

Leave a comment:

• SteveO
    replied
    Made the switch to a 2021 X22 w/50 hours. Took her out for the maiden voyage yesterday. Massive difference over my 2017 X10. It's not gonna work for slalom, but we have access to a DD for that. Super nice so far. Will post questions soon I'm sure. Thanks!

Kent,

Love the new ride. FYI, your profile says X21 !

SteveO

Leave a comment:

• FoggyNogginz
    replied
    Originally posted by acarro View Post

This is my skiing behind our x22. Not a prostar but not bad.

Oh I know it's possible.... I'm just spoiled.

Leave a comment:

• FoggyNogginz
    replied
    Originally posted by moosehead View Post
    Oh that is bad azz Foggy! Congrats and welcome to the Tsunami club.
    Thanks Moose!

Leave a comment:

• acarro
    replied

This is my skiing behind our x22. Not a prostar but not bad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X