No announcement yet.

Official X22 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up my X22 last November. Sadly I have only put about 40 hours on it this season as my lake has been completely nuts. Still enjoying every hour with it though.
    Attached Files

Comment

Awesome colors Stuart. You like the dark cool feel? It’s awesome looking but I worry about it in the southern sun.

Comment

Originally posted by cmasty View Post
        Awesome colors Stuart. You like the dark cool feel? It’s awesome looking but I worry about it in the southern sun.
        I'm in Georgia with summer temps in the high 90's to low 100's. So far I have not had an issue with it. It gets warm for sure, but no warmer than traditional vinyl. My previous X10 had light gray vinyl, I would say the gray vinyl got hotter than the black cool feel. The Seakdek flooring gets hotter than the seats.

Comment

Originally posted by stuartjr View Post
          I'm in Georgia with summer temps in the high 90's to low 100's. So far I have not had an issue with it. It gets warm for sure, but no warmer than traditional vinyl. My previous X10 had light gray vinyl, I would say the gray vinyl got hotter than the black cool feel. The Seakdek flooring gets hotter than the seats.

I would agree with your assessment of the SeaDek vs CoolFeel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TAJX22 View Post
            Funny you asked that. I bought my X22 off a dealer’s showroom so I didn’t have the option to configure anything. It has the 7” screen. I assumed that since I had no frame of reference I wouldn’t care.

Now that I have 130+ hours on the boat, if I were to configure one from scratch, the ONLY thing I would change is I would upgrade from the 7” screen.

I find myself CONSTANTLY changing from the wave configuration page to the music page. I mean CONSTANTLY. Again, since I have no other reference I may be naive here, but I’m pretty sure I would have a much better driving experience if both wave config info and audio controls could be accessed simultaneously.
            That is one of the big pluses of dual screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tookeymonster View Post
              The only thing you lose is Navigation, rear view camera, and GoPro camera integration.

Navigation is not needed on lakes around here. When we go to big lakes outside the state I use the Navonics app and it is awesome.

Rear View Camera I like the mirror and its safer as you can see it and the water infront of you better.

GoPro Intergration sucks as it cuts out the music on stereo.

Other than that you get all the same features and functions.
              Gopro does not cut out stereo.

Comment

Here is my 2020, it will be one year old next week with 150 hours on it.

Comment

Not sure why picture didn't load.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I have been running tap at 30 at 11mph for reg side for the last year. Just downloaded new 2021 interface and now step left is 30 at 10.8. I will try 25 at 11.4. Thanks moose.

Comment

Originally posted by stuartjr View Post
                      Picked up my X22 last November. Sadly I have only put about 40 hours on it this season as my lake has been completely nuts. Still enjoying every hour with it though.
                      What lighting option is that on those tower speakers?

Comment

.... LOL she said who ever ordered that should be suspended of ordering boats. We will be taking this boat out next week so the wife can surf behind it. She also wants the Tan Cool Feel seats.
                        Roger that. Especially for new boats, if the Admiral’s preferences are satisfied, then the fleet usually gets upgraded. In our case, the tan CF was also a deal closer.

Comment

What lighting option is that on those tower speakers?
                          Its the speaker light ring option with the S85's, factory installed nothing aftermarket. My cockpit speakers also have the matching red LED rings.

Comment

Originally posted by XT21LakeAnna View Post
                            Not sure why picture didn't load.
                            Love it. Would like more pics

Comment

Originally posted by XT21LakeAnna View Post
                              Here is my 2020, it will be one year old next week with 150 hours on it.
                              He’s a boater not a floater😂

Comment

Again moose thanks for the dialed settings. The dialed regular is actually too much wave for some people it’s incredible.

Here’s my x22. The gel has some very minor flaws so the exterior is getting completely redone this off season. I can’t complain about MCs warranty. The boat is gonna look like it rolled right out of the factory this winter.

I absolutely love the x22 but want to try the x24 so this maybe for sale soon if anyone is interested. 2019, 105 hours, and loaded!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X