X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gianfranco
    replied
    Originally posted by bbenj10 View Post

What hitch height did you end up going with? I've got a similar truck (GMC Sierra 1500 AT4) and had to go with an adjustable height hitch. I was suprised how high I ended up needing to set it at just to get the trailer to level out when loaded up to the truck. Great color combo by the way!
    Unfortunately, that’s not my truck, it belongs to the dealer, we met at the lake to do the lake test, he’s a long time friend of mine so I’ll ask for ya!

Leave a comment:

• bbenj10
    replied
    Originally posted by Gianfranco View Post

She's getting tint as we speak!!
    What hitch height did you end up going with? I've got a similar truck (GMC Sierra 1500 AT4) and had to go with an adjustable height hitch. I was suprised how high I ended up needing to set it at just to get the trailer to level out when loaded up to the truck. Great color combo by the way!

Leave a comment:

• Gianfranco
    replied
    Originally posted by sand2snow22 View Post

Sic! Tint that windshield!
    She's getting tint as we speak!!

Leave a comment:

• sand2snow22
    replied
    Originally posted by Magoo View Post
    Anybody heard anything about changes to the X boats for 2023 model year?
    They get the XT convertible seat with Seadeck step in the middle of rear seat. Some other cool features I probably shouldn't talk about. It's nice that MC listens to it's customers. Good changes to all canvas.

Leave a comment:

• sand2snow22
    replied
    Originally posted by Gianfranco View Post
    And……. She finally made it!!
    Sic! Tint that windshield!

Leave a comment:

• Magoo
    replied
    Anybody heard anything about changes to the X boats for 2023 model year?

Leave a comment:

• Slvr Bulit
    replied
    Sharp looking boat.

Leave a comment:

• Gianfranco
    replied
    And……. She finally made it!!

Leave a comment:

• Gianfranco
    replied
    Just got a call from my dealer and my boat has shipped and expected eta should be towards the end of next week!! Can’t wait!!!

Leave a comment:

• MarcusP1
    replied
    Originally posted by cwglee51 View Post
    Anyone waiting on a new build experiencing delays? I have not heard about any official delays but I'm waiting for a new build that was to be done in mid March. No word on what the delay is yet exactly other than it is delayed.
    Ordered ours around October however, word from the dealer is that we haven't even entered the building phase yet, it's due to start in around a week. Constant pushbacks and delays apparently. Not sure if it makes any difference that it's going to be shipped to the UK. Our new expected delivery date including the shipping time is June. Delays, delays and delays...

Leave a comment:

• cwglee51
    replied
    Anyone waiting on a new build experiencing delays? I have not heard about any official delays but I'm waiting for a new build that was to be done in mid March. No word on what the delay is yet exactly other than it is delayed.

Leave a comment:

• FoggyNogginz
    replied
    Originally posted by st24 View Post
    After selling my 2019 X22, back in the biz with a new 2021 X22 in CO.
    Great looking ride. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• st24
    replied
    After selling my 2019 X22, back in the biz with a new 2021 X22 in CO.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by st24; 04-03-2022, 08:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• st24
    replied
    The 2021 and previous X22 models with a ZFT4 tower will fit in a 96" opening with the bimini removed. I can tell you that the new Z8 towers sit 3" higher at the rounded part of the tower fold. My 2019 X22 was 92.5" at this point and the new Z8 is 95.5" at the same point. 98" will be really close.I was looking at buying a new 2022 with the Z8 tower until I found this out, now I'm looking into a 2021 model for this reason.

Leave a comment:

• cwglee51
    replied
    Hi All, Does anyone know the height of the X22 on the "low profile" trailer with the Tower down? I've got a new on one order and I'm curious if it'd fit in a garage door height of 98"? I went with the new Z8 tower but I think that should be nearly identical to previous towers folded down (Or so says the sales rep). Any help would be wonderful!! Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X