Table Rock Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Rock Lake

Now that we’ve been retired for a while, we’re considering a second/vacation home on Table Rock Lake. At this point we’re focused on the Lampe/Baxter Marina area, but might consider elsewhere. Not much inventory to chose from right now. Please let me know if anyone hears of anything. Thanks

There are several out there in the Lampe/Baxter area. Better have your $ ready; the good ones will sell fast. Realtors in that area are Lake Time Realty,
    Tri-Lakes Realty and I see at least 4 in Lampe as FSBO.
    Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

We are working with an agent with Reece Nichols. We have reviewed and/or driven be most of the currently publicly listed ones in the area including the 2 FSBOs on Briar Cliff. Any ideas on how to find other FSBOs that are not listed on Zillow or Realtor.com?

We’re not familiar with other area of the lake except Kimberling City and Branson. We’re looking for something quieter than those areas. Any insight on other areas we should also consider if we would decide to expand our search such as Aunts Creek? We live in the St Louis area and my brother has a place in Lampe, so distance to those areas is also a consideration. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by dfski View Post
        We are working with an agent with Reece Nichols. We have reviewed and/or driven be most of the currently publicly listed ones in the area including the 2 FSBOs on Briar Cliff. Any ideas on how to find other FSBOs that are not listed on Zillow or Realtor.com?

We’re not familiar with other area of the lake except Kimberling City and Branson. We’re looking for something quieter than those areas. Any insight on other areas we should also consider if we would decide to expand our search such as Aunts Creek? We live in the St Louis area and my brother has a place in Lampe, so distance to those areas is also a consideration. Thanks again
        Get to the shell knob/ kings river arm of the lake. Worth the drive period

Comment

Originally posted by clrussell View Post
          Get to the shell knob/ kings river arm of the lake. Worth the drive period
          I hear a lot about Shell Knob/Kings River but have never been to that area. What does it offer that Lampe/Baxter Marina area doesn't?

Comment

We love the Aunt's Creek area. Off the main channel. Close (10-15 minutes) to town, and far a ways away from busy parts of the lake
            Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard!

Comment

Im good with you house hunting where you are.
              From mile marker 9 up is a secret....

Comment

Originally posted by neil.anderson63 View Post
                I wasn’t going to tell him About the rattle snake problem on tablerock

Comment

We see Pygmy rattlers fairly regularly at my in laws place down by cricket creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you talking point 9 towards Shell Knob or towards Cape Fair?

Comment

As long as they don't swim and if they do as long as they don't trash the water

Comment

Originally posted by dfski View Post
                        Are you talking point 9 towards Shell Knob or towards Cape Fair?
                        To the West. Toward Campbell Point, Shell Knob.

Comment

To the West. Toward Campbell Point, Shell Knob.
                          Thanks. That's the area we're focused on. If anybody knows of any FSBOs that are not listed we'd be interested.

Comment

Table Rock Lake

As a possible alternative source in a tight market, you might try some of the nicer resort rental companies/VRBO listings and ask if they have an owner that would be interested in a sale. Some call them pocket listings. We scored our place this way after 18 months of no bites through the traditional broker channels. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by moosehead View Post
                              As a possible alternative source in a tight market, you might try some of the nicer resort rental companies/VRBO listings and ask if they have an owner that would be interested in a sale. Some call them pocket listings. We scored our place this way after 18 months of no bites through the traditional broker channels. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                              Nice Pro tip!

Comment

Working...
                              X