No announcement yet.

Lake Temps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skied this morning on White Bear Lake, MN and the water temperature was 60°. Air temp was 51 degrees...so the water felt great!!
    My son and I both got in and skied several sets. Great morning, had the lake to ourselves. I will say...I hate this time of year because I know our season is limited.

Comment

Lake Norman, NC was 83° on Tuesday, air temp 75°. There is a hot hole on the lake near the dam that was upper 90s 2 weeks ago. That's usually where we head once temps drop.

Comment

Ours down here on Medina Lake Tx is still about 86 degrees or higher depending on the day.
        2017 XT23

2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
        Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Comment

Originally posted by neil.anderson63 View Post
          Tablerock on Sunday was 83 water. 80's air
          Same here on NOrfork

Comment

I'll vouch for aarvig. Was out on White Bear this morning. 41 degree air temp. Water was 58...
            1985 Skier (long gone but remembered forever)
            2017 XT23 (sold)
            2018 G21 (sold)
            2021 SANTE 210
            ...and a Whaler 150 Super Sport!

Comment

Water here was 14 or 57 when I went last Saturday air was 46

Comment

Saturday morning the low got down to 34. Lake went from 72 last weekend to 66 this weekend. The highs were in the 65-69 range with a 10 mph wind. CHILLY. Pulled out the boat did an oil change. Heading to dealer for winterization next weekend. I’m sad.

Comment

Water was 59 at my dock the afternoon are 5, air was 50.. Might be my last run but next week is supposed to be warmer, ....It is RARE I get an October run...maybe every 3rd year. I don't do wetsuits in the fall normally

Comment

Water temp was hanging on at 70 here in Denver on Saturday. Air was 90, so that helps, but we had snow two weeks ago and nights are in the 40s.

Comment

We got mid 70s all week with lows in high 50's. We ain't done yet! - Central Wisco.

Comment

We were water near 60 and air about the same over the weekend. Shorty wetsuit was fine. As long as the wind doesn't kick up. it's pretty good right now still. Maybe a few more weeks here in NW suburbs of Chicago.

Comment

Still holding strong in AZ at 93 air, 82 water. Darn near perfect combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Air 64. Water 71. South Kansas City. Its about over..........

Comment

The last 3 times out, I've ended with "well, girls, hope you enjoyed it, might've been our last for the season..."

Looks like I was wrong again:
                              Attached Files

Comment

The drysuits are coming out next week!

Comment

Working...
                                X