Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lake Temps?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by eecyclone View Post
    I just saw this but I'd want to be south of Oklahoma if I'm getting in the water after late-October. We'll be winterizing within the next month up here in Nebraska and Missouri.
    Sad...but time to start looking forward to Lake Powell and MasterBash
    Tim
    2021 Lone Star MasterBash
    Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
    1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
    1995 MC ProStar 205
    ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

    Comment


    • #47
      Had 84 air temp and 64 water temp today in Colorado. Beautiful with fall leaves changing colors what a great day to be on the water.

      Comment


      • #48
        Air temp in the early 40's and water early 50's... drysuits are out this weekend

        Comment


        • #49
          Y'all are nuts. Wetsuits below 70 degrees and I'm not in the water past 60.
          2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
          2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
          Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

          Originally posted by uplandbird
          Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
            Y'all are nuts. Wetsuits below 70 degrees and I'm not in the water past 60.
            Shoot I have gotten to where if the water is below 70, wetsuit or not, im not getting in the water. I guess old age tends to do that to you....

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by moosehead View Post
              Denver Oct 7th no wetsuits.




              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              you have that many hours on your new x22?

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by ttu View Post
                you have that many hours on your new x22?
                I'm guessing that's his X10. X22 has a newer interface
                2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                Originally posted by uplandbird
                Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Mastercraftdave View Post
                  Shoot I have gotten to where if the water is below 70, wetsuit or not, im not getting in the water. I guess old age tends to do that to you....
                  I remember riding the intragrosstal in January when the water was 55 and the air would be in the 30's. We're getting wiser in our old age.
                  2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                  2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                  Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                  Originally posted by uplandbird
                  Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
                    I'm guessing that's his X10. X22 has a newer interface
                    good thought!! I didn't think he had the x10 anymore.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by moosehead View Post
                      Denver Oct 7th no wetsuits.




                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      We are heading to Boyd tomorrow, hoping for similar air and water temps.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I will be posting here Sat or Sun! It is supposed to be 102 degrees sunday!!! Crazy!
                        2017 XT23

                        2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                        Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                          I will be posting here Sat or Sun! It is supposed to be 102 degrees sunday!!! Crazy!
                          Dang! No clue what the temps are here in Dallas as it's been a few months since I've been on the water
                          2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                          2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                          Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                          Originally posted by uplandbird
                          Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
                            Dang! No clue what the temps are here in Dallas as it's been a few months since I've been on the water
                            Everytime Louisiana gets a hurricane all we get is the sweltering heat!!!!
                            2017 XT23

                            2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                            Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                              Everytime Louisiana gets a hurricane all we get is the sweltering heat!!!!
                              I’ll trade one for the other at this point. My home state needs a break
                              2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                              2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                              Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                              Originally posted by uplandbird
                              Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
                                I’ll trade one for the other at this point. My home state needs a break
                                I hear ya we would gladly take some of that rain over here right now. Had about 1.3" in the last 3 months.

                                It is getting bad.
                                2017 XT23

                                2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                                Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X