Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Orginal Owners who still have their Boats after 10 years or older?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought it new in 79 for $9800, Still running strong.
    Attached Files
    If for some reason you start to believe you are a person with influence, just try ordering somebody else's dog around.

Comment

Originally posted by Slinkyredfoot View Post
      Bought it new in 79 for $9800, Still running strong.
      Dang... 40-41 years of use and you can sell it for what you bought it for!

Can't do that everyday.

Nice rig.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 73blue View Post
        2004 X-10 custom ordered. One of, if not the, first to have metal flake above the rub rail
        Love the Canadian Blue Flake.

My 2002 has flake (red metal flake) above the rub rail. The boat was built in July 2001.
        Attached Files
        2002, X30, L-18, Red Metal Flake (the possessed boat)

Comment

Hard to believe that my 08 40th Anniv 197 qualifies for this thread!
          Ordered it before the Cleveland Boat Show, she sat there on display for the week and she has been in our possession ever since. Sitting at about 980 hours right now but still looking like the day we brought her home.

Comment

Originally posted by jkski View Post
            Ordered it before the Cleveland Boat Show, she sat there on display for the week and she has been in our possession ever since. Sitting at about 980 hours right now but still looking like the day we brought her home.
            Right?!
            The 08 40th Anniversary 197's still one of my all time favorite MC's.
            09 214 Prostar with MCX

Comment

I purchased my 1996 MC 190 new. Still have it. No pics.

Comment

Wow how 10 years have gone by way to fast. Our 2010 X14 has been great to us.
                Happy boating for a couple more weekends before it gets to cold, and the long winter comes.
                Attached Files

Comment

37 years

'83 purchased in '84 with 50 hours. Still going strong!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ordered in February 2007. Delivered to Chicago in April 2007. Test drove and signed the papers back in Chi-Town and it was delivered out to California in May 2007. We have had it ever since. I tried to list it For Sale a few years back and the wife logged into my account and deleted the thread. I have a feeling if I get another boat, it will be in addition to this one, rather than replace it.

She's been a great boat.
                    -Cameron
                    2007 ProStar 197
                    1996 ProStar 190

Comment

Originally posted by Sodar View Post
                      Ordered in February 2007. Delivered to Chicago in April 2007. Test drove and signed the papers back in Chi-Town and it was delivered out to California in May 2007. We have had it ever since. I tried to list it For Sale a few years back and the wife logged into my account and deleted the thread. I have a feeling if I get another boat, it will be in addition to this one, rather than replace it.

She's been a great boat.

Love it! That
                      is how I ended up with two boats. Wife said “OK but we are NOT selling the ProStar.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2008 Prostar 214, only boat I have ordered new ....

Pic from when she came home in May 2008.

Helped launch Buckeye Bash here in Ohio. Don’t see myself selling this beaut!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                        Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                        1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                        Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                        "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

Gorgeous. I have the catalog where only a drawing of the upcoming 214 was included.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jkski View Post

Man if we only had pics of your boat ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                            Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
                            1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
                            Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
                            "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sodar View Post

She's been a great boat.
                              I remember that like it was yesterday. At the time I was deciding between a new 197 and a 2 year old one. Since then I've bought and sold 5 boats and I wish I still had that '05 197. Don't sell it, ever.
                              Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                                I remember that like it was yesterday. At the time I was deciding between a new 197 and a 2 year old one. Since then I've bought and sold 5 boats and I wish I still had that '05 197. Don't sell it, ever.
                                Its crazy! It feels like yesterday. A lot has changed in the last 13 years, but the boat and the girl are still there with two little ones joining the fun.
                                Attached Files
                                -Cameron
                                2007 ProStar 197
                                1996 ProStar 190

Comment

Working...
                                X