Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone live on or boat on Lake Secession SC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone live on or boat on Lake Secession SC?

Anyone have experience boating on or living on Lake Secession in South Carolina? We are looking to move south in prep for retirement within the next few years. Have a realtor suggesting Lake Secession; which we don’t know that much about, and have not considered before in our search. We surf and ski, and would eventually like a Prostar sharing our dock/lift space with our XT21. Any insider knowledge or info on the lake would be greatly appreciated.

Just north is lake hartwell love that lake but k ow nothing of the one you are referring to
    Last edited by cbryan70; 01-01-2021, 10:35 AM.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hoosier Bob
    She always misses me and when I turn her on it is hard to turn her off! She is MC and she completes me! She is the first ride that wants it as much as I do!

Comment

I have lived on Lake Keowee in the upstate area. Great lake, pretty big, long. Can get busy on holiday weekends.
      BIL still lives there and has a 2017 X46.
      Currently schlepping on BIL's X46

MISS "B" HAVEN

2007 X2, Indmar 350 MCX (Sold)
      OJ 522 14.75 x 15.5
      Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel
      http://www.crowniehq.net

Comment

I live on Broadway Lake in Anderson, SC which is about 20 minutes away from Lake Secession. I have been on the lake twice on a pontoon. Toons are mostly what I saw, along with the fishermen. It is a nice place to live, but 35-40 minutes away from better shopping. My recommendation is that you look at Lake Hartwell. It has 1000 miles of shoreline and the water depth needed for surfing.
        Bob

Comment

Thanks all. SSMoose- we have looked a bit into Hartwell and Greenwood. Would love Keowee, but simply out of our budget. Trying to get the best combo of water to enjoy and cost so we can live out our retirement with kids and grandkids spending time surfing and skiing with us. How do you like Broadway?

Comment

Working...
          X