Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martin Motorsports

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Martin Motorsports

    Just saw on MasterCraft owner's FP forum that MC dropped Martin Motorsports. Anyone confirm?
    50.241899, -115.857747

  • #2
    Originally posted by JP-OH View Post
    Just saw on MasterCraft owner's FP forum that MC dropped Martin Motorsports. Anyone confirm?
    Looks like Lake House Marine (Edmonton/Kelowna) is going to be repping in addition to Martin. Competition!!

    I knew boat sales are super robust but wow!
    Last edited by JP-OH; 01-23-2021, 08:31 PM.
    50.241899, -115.857747

    Comment


    • #3
      Lake House is connected in some way to Wizard lake Marine, web site says Mastercraft & Tige

      Comment


      • #4
        I’m a fan and customer of MM. Recognizing they handle mutliple brands, it would still be a huge loss for MC if they are no longer with MM, or if MC is dropping a competitor on top of them.

        Comment


        • #5
          Has this been confirmed? Gotta be a back story to drop one of the largest volume dealers. I know TXMC bought a TON of boats from them last year so I’m wondering what the story is.
          Aric


          LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
          Register Here

          2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
          2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
          For Sale:
          2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

          Comment


          • #6
            Martin is still gonna be selling MasterCraft too

            Comment


            • #7
              I would guess that MM sold more boats to TX last year as Western Canada is more dependent on oil and gas. TX was trying to buy from everyone in a MC restricted inventory market.

              Comment


              • #8
                I confirmed it, both Lake House and MM are repping MC.
                50.241899, -115.857747

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Lakelife View Post
                  Lake House is connected in some way to Wizard lake Marine, web site says Mastercraft & Tige
                  Interesting. I've dealt with the guys at Wizard and they are good to do business with.
                  50.241899, -115.857747

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by moosehead View Post
                    I would guess that MM sold more boats to TX last year as Western Canada is more dependent on oil and gas. TX was trying to buy from everyone in a MC restricted inventory market.
                    The boat market here was hot as ballz last year.
                    50.241899, -115.857747

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ^Schweddy Balz.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Interesting to see how this plays out. maybe they got an incentive to sell other brands.
                        2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

                        2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

                        1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

                        2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CottagerGreg View Post
                          Interesting to see how this plays out. maybe they got an incentive to sell other brands.
                          From dealers I've talked to over the years, MasterCraft seems to like to be the "top line" brand at their dealer networks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Have confirmed that Martin will NOT be a MC dealer after July 1 and that Lake House is owned by/affiliated with Wizard. So cross shopping MC / Nauti will be fun.
                            50.241899, -115.857747

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JP-OH View Post
                              Have confirmed that Martin will NOT be a MC dealer after July 1 and that Lake House is owned by/affiliated with Wizard. So cross shopping MC / Nauti will be fun.
                              Reason?
                              Aric


                              LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                              Register Here

                              2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                              For Sale:
                              2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X