Mastercraft Customer Support Non Existant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tdp94
    TT Newbie
    • Jan 2021

Mastercraft Customer Support Non Existant?

I reached out to MasterCraft Customer Support by submitting the contact form on February 12th to request the official gel coat colors (codes?) used to manufacture my 2005 boat so that I could order repair kits from Spectrum. Their website said I'd hear from someone within 24 business hours. I heard nothing, so I reached out again on February 22nd via the website chat. The person I chatted with said "Oh, so sorry. Let me follow up with them. You should hear from someone within 48 hours"... 72 hours later I had heard nothing, so I again reached out on February 25th on their site via the chat. I was told "So sorry, let me get your phone number and we'll have someone reach out to you ASAP"... Here we are on March 2nd, I have received no call or email from them.

Does anyone have a better method to get in contact? Or even better, have a connection to actually get someone to help me.

Thanks.
  • MC25
    MC Master Poster
    • Nov 2007

Post the color here.
    Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
    For Sale:
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• John Johnson
      MC Devotee
      • Aug 2013

Can't a dealer pull your build sheet with the Hull ID number? In turn, shouldn't that have the original color name? I may be off base here.

Comment

• jbmccul
        MC Maniac
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
        Can't a dealer pull your build sheet with the Hull ID number? In turn, shouldn't that have the original color name? I may be off base here.
        If I'm not mistaken the build sheet database doesn't go back that far. But someone here should know the color
        2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
        2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
        Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
        Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• tdp94
          TT Newbie
          • Jan 2021

2005 X10

I'm going to try calling the dealer in a moment. Anyways 2005 X10 red, black, and white (not pictured because of the cover).

Update: Local Dealer said his connection to mastercraft site is down so they will call me when they get it back up
          Last edited by tdp94; 03-02-2021, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• jbmccul
            MC Maniac
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by tdp94 View Post
            I'm going to try calling the dealer in a moment. Anyways 2005 X10 red, black, and white (not pictured because of the cover).
            What color in particular are you looking for? I believe they only had one black and white that year but there was Viper and Pro Tour red around that time
            2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
            2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
            Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
            Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

• tdp94
              TT Newbie
              • Jan 2021

Attempt 2 for attaching pic

Compression made it look a little funky but here it is.
              Attached Files

Comment

• tdp94
                TT Newbie
                • Jan 2021

Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
                What color in particular are you looking for? I believe they only had one black and white that year but there was Viper and Pro Tour red around that time
                I'm interested in all 3 but the red is the most important because I have chips on the chimes to repair.

Comment

• ryan_kc13
                  TT Enthusiast
                  • Apr 2015

Looks like viper to me. This is pro tour red
                  Attached Files

Comment

• DavidF
                    MC Devotee
                    • Feb 2016

Try emailing. Tim is the one that got back to me with the build sheet I requested for my 2015 X30. [email protected]
                    08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

Comment

• tdp94
                      TT Newbie
                      • Jan 2021

I just sent an email to that address, thank you. Here's what I'm seeing online.

White 2 Options (1986-2007 Glacier White OR 2005 White):
                      https://www.iboats.com/shop/spectrum...t-f503902.html (this one looks more legitimate being it has specs listed)
                      This is the iBoats 404 page. We're sorry you did not find the page you were looking for.

Black (Midnite Black):

Red 2 Options (Viper Red OR Pro Tour Red):

I'm thinking the Glacier White, Midnite Black, and Viper Red based on the above comments but I'll probably wait for further confirmation from MasterCraft or for more commenters to assure me since this is hundreds of dollars and non returnable.

Comment

• tdp94
                        TT Newbie
                        • Jan 2021

The dealer got back to me (thank you to who suggested this route) and confirmed they were able to pull the build sheet. On it was:

3914A Viper Red
                        3911A Midnite Black

I'll gamble on the Glacier White, thanks so much guys!

Comment

• lakedrum03
                          MC Devotee
                          • Jul 2017

Mine is an 03 and they were able to find the colors. This was a couple years ago.

For my 2003, the spectrum number was #3914-A

The MC part number was 861451

Comment

• CantRepeat
                            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
                            Mine is an 03 and they were able to find the colors. This was a couple years ago.

For my 2003, the spectrum number was #3914-A

The MC part number was 861451
                            Same for my 06. I called the customer support phone number and they gave me the spectrum gel number over the phone.
                            -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• dpb185
                              MC Fanatic
                              • Dec 2020

Originally posted by tdp94 View Post
                              I reached out to MasterCraft Customer Support by submitting the contact form on February 12th to request the official gel coat colors (codes?) used to manufacture my 2005 boat so that I could order repair kits from Spectrum. Their website said I'd hear from someone within 24 business hours. I heard nothing, so I reached out again on February 22nd via the website chat. The person I chatted with said "Oh, so sorry. Let me follow up with them. You should hear from someone within 48 hours"... 72 hours later I had heard nothing, so I again reached out on February 25th on their site via the chat. I was told "So sorry, let me get your phone number and we'll have someone reach out to you ASAP"... Here we are on March 2nd, I have received no call or email from them.

Does anyone have a better method to get in contact? Or even better, have a connection to actually get someone to help me.

Thanks.
                              I went through my local dealer for my 2000 and he got back to me that day with the colors.
                              2000 Prostar 205V

Comment

Working...
                              X