No announcement yet.

Texas Reopens!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We did that six months ago. Stopped watching the news on the TV, and changed the station when the news comes on the radio. Ignorance IS bliss in this country.

Ready to put Covid behind us!

Sent from my Microsoft BrainChip[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
      I'll second the soreness, I could still feel where they poked me 4-5 days later
      That might be partially due to the bore of the needles some sites are using. Needles are in short-ish supply and so some clinics are using needles with pretty big bores. I have also seen news videos of people getting their shots and I was surprised at the length of needles people were using. Cripes, there is no need to inject all the way down to the bone!

Comment

• Originally posted by MC25 View Post
        Значит, ты это поймёшь?
        Gesundheit
        Tim
        2021 Lone Star MasterBash
        Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
        1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
        1995 MC ProStar 205
        ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

Comment

• Originally posted by H2ORidr View Post
          That might be partially due to the bore of the needles some sites are using. Needles are in short-ish supply and so some clinics are using needles with pretty big bores. I have also seen news videos of people getting their shots and I was surprised at the length of needles people were using. Cripes, there is no need to inject all the way down to the bone!
          Yeah, the one they used on me was fairly long

Originally posted by tmothy07 View Post
          Gesundheit
          Благослови тебя товарищ
          2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
          2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
          Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
          Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

Yeah, the one they used on me was fairly long

Благослови тебя товарищ
            Both guys or just one?

Comment

• Originally posted by tmothy07 View Post
              yvan eht nioj
              Join the Navy?

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
              Значит, ты это поймёшь?

What will it help us understand? lol
              The sea, once it casts it's spell, holds one in it's net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau

Comment

I'll second the soreness, I could still feel where they poked me 4-5 days later
                Just scheduled my second Pfizer for 3/31, psyched! And yes, I had soreness for a few days on my arm from the first, but that was about it. Heavy drinking certainly didn't hurt me none...
                08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcd View Post
                  https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Weekly-Cou...uses/muzy-jte6

~9% are listed as Covid, multiple causes of death and 91% are listed as Covid, underlying cause of death. That would be 48,000 comorbidity.

61,000 have died of influenza and pneumonia since the start of 2021. (just as FYI since that combined data is there too).
                  In the US maybe, in the UK - 4 hospital cases so far in 2021, no confirmed deaths from flu or pneumonia... the mask wearing, social distancing and hand washing seems to have worked pretty well on the flu this year

Comment

• Originally posted by chrislandy View Post
                    In the US maybe, in the UK - 4 hospital cases so far in 2021, no confirmed deaths from flu or pneumonia... the mask wearing, social distancing and hand washing seems to have worked pretty well on the flu this year
                    Sorry I had a typo. Flu/pneumonia deaths were since the start of 2020. Looks like 6600 since the start of 2021.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

• The CDC data is confusing to me. It seems like they combine flu and pneumonia into one cause of death category. One data set says 54481 flu and pneumonia deaths for 2020 (or 61,000 for Jan2020 to present), which is the data I referenced earlier.

Now I found this:
                      https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Conditions...rona/hk9y-quqm
                      It shows 233,000 flu and pneumonia as conditions contributing to Covid deaths. So 61,000 have died of flu and pneumonia, and then an additional 233,000 had Covid, then developed pneumonia, and died?

I also found historical flu and pneumonia deaths (only went up to 2017). US has been consistently in the 50-60K for deaths there, so it doesn't look like flu deaths were actually lower last year.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• It’s now officially 2 weeks since blue check media, experts & politicians absolutely lost their minds about Texas removing their mask mandate.

Unsurprisingly, cases are down -29% in the two weeks since.

They were wrong. Again. As always.

Comment

The Moderna took me out of commission for a day or so but after that I felt back to normal. I go back in a couple of weeks for my 2nd round and by that point the whole family will have been vaccinated. Ready to put Covid behind us!

Sent from my Microsoft BrainChip
                          I just had an extremely sore arm that was swollen and had a red circle around the shot area. Otherwise, no other side effects.

I get the second shot in a couple of weeks. It seems the second one is when most of the folks I know get pretty bad side effects.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdskier View Post
                            It’s now officially 2 weeks since blue check media, experts & politicians absolutely lost their minds about Texas removing their mask mandate.

And they let us know they were wrong and reported that despite being OPEN, cases are down by almost a 3rd in Texas, correct? The biggest scam ever perpetrated on human beings. They acted like this was the Black Plague. Wasn't even close.

It is easier to fool someone than show someone they have been fooled.
                            2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                            "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                            Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Originally posted by mdskier View Post
                              It’s now officially 2 weeks since blue check media, experts & politicians absolutely lost their minds about Texas removing their mask mandate.

Isn't this just awesome. Those wanting doom and gloom to last forever are running out of excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by allzway View Post
                                Isn't this just awesome. Those wanting doom and gloom to last forever are running out of excuses.
                                Cracks are in the foundation for sure, but the madness will soon be here. It will be another grab by the banks to get their hands on all the commercial and residential properties which will soon be in default. More wealth moved upwards based on a lie/scam. Just like 08.
                                2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                                "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                                Taxation = Theft

Comment

Working...
                                X