Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Shaping Devices

Hello,

My family recently purchased a 2009 Mastercraft X-45. We have installed the Wakemakers piggyback ballast upgrades in both the front and back of the boat and purchased a Mission Delta 2.0 wake shaping device to go along with it. However, it soon became apparent that this device would not work with the shape of the X-45 hull and we are in need of other options. I have seen some other posts on here about similar issues, but has anyone found a device that works with the X-45?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Nauticurl FLEX is where it is at for the 2006 - 2012 era MasterCraft's:

https://nauticurl.com/products/wakes...aper-surf-gate
    Former: 2007 X15

Comment

The waksswell slim fits on the stepped hull of my 210 pretty well.

Comment

Thanks for the help! The x-45 is a pretty big and heavy boat, do you know if you have to use two devices or will only one work?

Thank you!

Comment

Thanks! In the example on their website of the x-45, it appears they have two devices attached. Have you found that only one works as well?

Comment

I use the Swell Wakesurf Slim on my 45. Works great and very pleased with it and never detaches.
            2008 X-45 Pro Tour Red and White

Comment

Originally posted by Rockyridge13 View Post
              Thanks! In the example on their website of the x-45, it appears they have two devices attached. Have you found that only one works as well?
              You do not need to use 2, 1 will work fine. I have 1 on my 08 x30. 2 will make a better wave though. IMO I would just buy one for now as your first year with a new boat is always expensive so wait a year or two to buy another.

Comment

Working...
              X