Picking up new boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up new boat

Finally, Today I fly to Orlando to pick up my new Boat from Matt at Action watersports. I bought it back in November with the plan to fly down and trailer back to Massachusetts with a stop in Virginia to check out Smith Mountain Lake for a few days. I plan on using the boat in Orlando for a day on the Butler chain lakes with some family down there then I will leave for VA. Cant wait! It has been a long winter.

Here's a picture just because
    Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Keep us updated, new boat day is always a good day!
        2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
        2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
        Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
        Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

How are you setting this up where you fly somewhere to pick up a boat and then trailer it back home? I didn't think you could rent a vehicle that could tow? Borrowing a vehicle from family or friends in Florida?

Comment

How are you setting this up where you fly somewhere to pick up a boat and then trailer it back home? I didn't think you could rent a vehicle that could tow? Borrowing a vehicle from family or friends in Florida?
            My business partner bought a house in VA on Smith mountain lake, he left on Wednesday to drive down with his pickup from Massachusetts to his house in VA. Then on Saturday he is driving from VA to Orlando to meet me and get the boat. We will spend sometime with my family and boat on Monday then drive back to VA for a few days Then drive back to mass.

I got very lucky that he doesn't mind driving down and trailing my boat back for me.

Comment

Doesn't Enterprise Truck rental provides lots of F-250 and F-350 for business rentals who can tow.Seems you could rent one of those and tow it one way.

Comment

Penske should also have some options as well.

My brother found that the cheapest thing to rent was one of the small box trucks from Uhaul. He hauled back a 22' Bryant from Pensacola to NE Ohio for less than $100.

Comment

Beauty- Is that the '19 XT21 listed in your Boat info? If so, we love ours. ENJOY!!

Comment

Beauty- Is that the '19 XT21 listed in your Boat info? If so, we love ours. ENJOY!!
                    It sure is. I also read all of your post about your XT21

Comment

Great looking boat! You have any more pics?

Comment

Congrats! Looks sharp on the trailer, will look only better on the water.

Comment

Hey Slvr Bulit, I will be in Orlando Mon-Wed riding with wakesurforlando. Won't be back to SML until after Easter, so I will miss you there. Let me know if you need any help dialing her in on Butler. Where on SML did your business partner buy?

Comment

Congratulations! Gonna be a fun summer with that boat.
                            I’m getting mine delivered in about 2-3 weeks. I’ll be interested to see what your dialed in settings will be.

Comment

Originally posted by robadele View Post
                              Long story short, I had to get a rental and someone else insurance was paying and I made them get me truck from Enterprise.

Comment

Working...
                              X