No announcement yet.

2021 XT22 Build Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just picked up my new XT22 yesterday and they are now shipping the 2021 XT22 with the ACME 3155 prop which is the 15 X 13 so you do not need to ask for the high altitude prop anymore, they used to put a much less aggressive prop on this boat from factory.
    2021 XT22 - Current
    2017 XT20 - Sold
    2008 Malibu VTX - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by DRWoodard View Post
      What does the high altitude do for you?

It’s like having an extra low gear on a bike or 4 Lo on a 4x4. Makes getting all that weight moving a lot easier. At 3600 feet, I could not hold wakeboarding speed out of a turn and getting up on plane took forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fifeboat View Post
        I just picked up my new XT22 yesterday and they are now shipping the 2021 XT22 with the ACME 3155 prop which is the 15 X 13 so you do not need to ask for the high altitude prop anymore, they used to put a much less aggressive prop on this boat from factory.

Ha, I was just about to write “I don’t even know why they ship the boats with anything but a 15x13 prop.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fifeboat View Post
          I would not get the slate grey interior, when we looked at it in person it does have a gold color to it and it is a different texture. I just picked up my new XT22 yesterday and attached is a picture of the odessa platinum and odessa flint interior, looks great. Also I am the odd one who does not like the transom walkthrough, like the open sunpad. Go with the silver speaker cans, look much nicer than black.
          Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks and congrats on the new ride!

Comment

Working...
          X