Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She finally arrived

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • She finally arrived

    Bring on summer now!

    Also, looking to go to Bull Shoals this summer. Any advice on a VRBO or Resort would be awesome!
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Beautiful boat congratulations

    Comment


    • #3
      Thing is sweet! You should bring it down for the MasterBash!
      2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
      2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
      Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

      Originally posted by uplandbird
      Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

      Comment


      • #4
        We have stayed at the Doc Holiday House in Diamond City, AR. Diamond City Lakeside resort is also in town. We are currently building a house in Diamond City that we will rent out on occasion starting next year.

        Comment


        • #5
          Love it! Great purchase.

          Comment


          • #6
            Good looking exterior, but I think the interior steals the show. Nice.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hot damn- she is a beaut


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              The question is not whether life exists after death, but whether you were alive before death - Osho

              Comment


              • #8
                Very nice.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Love the colors, nice boat!
                  2014 X30 6.0L

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    She finally arrived

                    Glad it all came together. I hope you enjoy it as much as we’ve enjoyed ours. 165 hours on it in the first year.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nice!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Any advice on your set up for surfing? What size bags do you have in it??

                        Originally posted by MasterCraft Ranger View Post
                        Glad it all came together. I hope you enjoy it as much as we’ve enjoyed ours. 165 hours on it in the first year.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tjrowbot View Post
                          Good looking exterior, but I think the interior steals the show. Nice.
                          was thinking the same thing, wow!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks for the info!!

                            Originally posted by MasterCraft Ranger View Post
                            Glad it all came together. I hope you enjoy it as much as we’ve enjoyed ours. 165 hours on it in the first year.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by ILriver_rat View Post
                            We have stayed at the Doc Holiday House in Diamond City, AR. Diamond City Lakeside resort is also in town. We are currently building a house in Diamond City that we will rent out on occasion starting next year.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kslakelife View Post
                              Any advice on your set up for surfing? What size bags do you have in it??

                              There is a ton of info on this topic over in the Official XT22 Thread. We have the factory plug n play bags plus an additional 500 lbs of weight bags scattered around. I picked up an additional 200 lbs yesterday.

                              Even after an entire year with the boat, I have yet to branch out past the factory profiles and we’ve spent about 10 minutes “dialing in the wave” primarily because we’re just so giddy over the “push one button to surf” process after years of stepping over fat sacs on the floor and trying half a dozen wake shapers.

                              We also love the factory settings for wakeboarding.

                              One aspect of the Gen2 system that I rarely see people talk about it is the ability to level the boat while cruising or clean up the wake for boarders without having to move people around. Just reach over and press the physical Up or Down button of either Port Or Starboard and you can quickly adjust the respective tab in 5% increments. You can see the impact of the changes in the mirror almost instantly.

                              Hope this helps.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X