New XT21 Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New XT21 Delivery

I sold our 2004 Maristar 230/X30 in the fall and ordered this beauty, which we picked up Friday. I feel fortunate that I got my order in early, since apparently Mastercraft had to cancel many new boat orders for 2021. My dealer also said that there will likely be a significant jump in prices for next year.

We loved the 230, but it is amazing the number of improvements with the XT21. All of the little annoying things about the older boat have been addressed with the new design. In 2001 wakeboarding was just becoming popular and wakesurfing didn't even exist!

With the bad weather I've only had the XT21 out briefly, but so far I LOVE it! (Of course for the $$--I better!) The smoothness of operation, fit and finish, and looks are all awesome. I am including a few pics when it was delivered and when I got it home and tucked in the boathouse. I didn't even have to adjust the bunks from where the Maristar sat.

Shout out to Coulter's Panorama Marine in Panora, Iowa. Scott was the sales rep when I bought my first Mastercraft from them 20 years ago, and he was there again to help me order the new XT21. We joked that if I wait 20 more years to trade up we will both be in our 70s!! (*groan*....)

Coulters is a smaller family owned dealership with the same owners, sales rep, and service techs that were there over 20 years ago. Nothing fancy, just great service and honest people.
    Attached Files

Looks like it fits in the garage like a glove. Congrats on the purchase. Great looking boat.

Comment

Need more pics of that lake set up!
      Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
      Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
      2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
      For Sale:
      2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Nice job with the order, you have a sweet boat!

And what Aric said about your lake setup, what's going on there?

That's cool you are in good with your dealer and your guy Scott. Nothing like being able to talk to the same person and get good service.

Comment

Boat looks great, love the XT21!
          2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
          2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
          Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
          Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

Great looking boat! Good colors.

Comment

Love the wooden skiis and signs in the boat garage.
              2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

Looks great man. Both the Boat and boathouse w track system.
                You will love the silver flake.
                Have a good summer!

Comment

Also need an explanation on that garage setup. It looks really sweet... but I'm confused at what I'm looking at. Is the boat on a rail track? How do you get it on/off the trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by jewbacca View Post
                    Also need an explanation on that garage setup. It looks really sweet... but I'm confused at what I'm looking at. Is the boat on a rail track? How do you get it on/off the trailer?
                    My guess is the tracks go to the water. He has a bunk system that winches back into the garage.

Comment

Duh. He even said boathouse.

Comment

Thanks to all for the positive feedback! In 2008 we were able to build a 17 acre lake on our property by building a dam on a small stream that passes through our property. The engineering and permitting process involved the DNR, Corp of Engineers, Fish and Wildlife Service, etc etc etc and took longer than the construction of the dam and lake itself. In 2013 we built a small house/cabin that started as a place to have a bathroom and store the boat and then it grew from there(!) The boat lift is the Shore Tracker system from DH Docks in Nisswa, MN. An extremely well engineered system that involves a winch-powered carriage that moves up and down the rails. I had to modify the carriage slightly to accommodate the inboard propeller, but the system works great by allowing the boat to always be stored in a climate controlled environment. Beats trailering!

I am including some pictures from prior years that show the more details about the railway system. Plus a great glassy waters pic!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by DCG2004; 04-14-2021, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Awesome setup!
                          2013 X2 with Gen 2 & pro pkg

Comment

Just wow.
                            2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                            2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                            Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
                            Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

My god
                              Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
                              Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
                              2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
                              For Sale:
                              2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Working...
                              X