Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

06 X30 Mcx Gsa

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Has anyone used the Mefiburn scan and tune software?

    Comment


    • #17
      Did you ever get this issue figured out?

      Comment


      • #18
        Been thinking more about this problem. It has to be a bad connection. My dad uses this red fluid called deoxit on all electrical connections for his motorcycle. Stuff is supposed to be magic for tiny electrical pins. I would pick up a bottle and apply it to your potentiometer connection on the throttle, throttle body connection, ecm connection, and perfect pass connector pins. It’s pricey but there are a lot of good reviews for it. https://www.amazon.com/CAIG-LABORATO...76659890&psc=1

        Comment


        • #19
          Mine hasn't done it in a couple of weeks, but I am still not ready to declare victory.

          Keep Tryin and gwozhog, are you both having the same issue?

          Comment


          • #20
            Have you tried changing the parameters in PP?

            https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...=49216&t=49216
            2005 X45 - L18

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by kman View Post
              Have you tried changing the parameters in PP?

              https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...=49216&t=49216
              Yes, I have had the boat throw the codes with the KDW setting at the highest setting, lowest setting, and all in between.

              I replaced the entire PP last year hoping to fix it. The new one that I have only has KDW setting and CS. I have the CS setting in a good spot to set with heavy ballast and without.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Theclarks1111 View Post
                Yes, I have had the boat throw the codes with the KDW setting at the highest setting, lowest setting, and all in between.

                I replaced the entire PP last year hoping to fix it. The new one that I have only has KDW setting and CS. I have the CS setting in a good spot to set with heavy ballast and without.
                Bryan, I've been meaning to call you.

                What about reflashing the ECM? I'm not sure if DIACOM reads differently then MEFI burn but we can put my laptop on it.
                -Tim

                Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                  Bryan, I've been meaning to call you.

                  What about reflashing the ECM? I'm not sure if DIACOM reads differently then MEFI burn but we can put my laptop on it.
                  Thanks Tim, No worries, I know you've had a lot going on.

                  I've talked to Bob with mefiburn and I was planning on sending it to him a couple of weeks ago and he was going to reflash it, but I didn't get a chance to yet.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Theclarks1111 View Post
                    Thanks Tim, No worries, I know you've had a lot going on.

                    I've talked to Bob with mefiburn and I was planning on sending it to him a couple of weeks ago and he was going to reflash it, but I didn't get a chance to yet.
                    I've got the cal file for the 05/06 ECM with PP and my DIACOM cable has the ability to flash, something I insisted on when buying it (it took Rinda calling Indmar and getting the OK). So if you want to flash it let me know. I actually had to flash it when changing from MC cruise to PP when I first installed PP in that boat.

                    Can't do it Sat, Tiffani and I are going to cars and coffee in Auburn. Maybe Sunday?
                    -Tim

                    Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                      I've got the cal file for the 05/06 ECM with PP and my DIACOM cable has the ability to flash, something I insisted on when buying it (it took Rinda calling Indmar and getting the OK). So if you want to flash it let me know. I actually had to flash it when changing from MC cruise to PP when I first installed PP in that boat.

                      Can't do it Sat, Tiffani and I are going to cars and coffee in Auburn. Maybe Sunday?
                      That would be great! Thank you so much. Sunday would work for me.

                      Any interest in getting a surf run in? I could meet/pick you up at Poboys or Kokomos. If not no worries either, I can always trailer too.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        What’s your weight setup? Will the boat go faster than your desired surf speed if you manually throttle it?

                        Reason I ask is if it’s piss slammed and cannot go faster it’s going to full throttle and the engine will not be able to get to the desired rpm/ speed therefor making everything mad. I’ve had a few bu’s do this when overloaded

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          What’s your weight setup? Will the boat go faster than your desired surf speed if you manually throttle it?

                          Reason I ask is if it’s piss slammed and cannot go faster it’s going to full throttle and the engine will not be able to get to the desired rpm/ speed therefor making everything mad. I’ve had a few bu’s do this when overloaded

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Theclarks1111 View Post
                            That would be great! Thank you so much. Sunday would work for me.

                            Any interest in getting a surf run in? I could meet/pick you up at Poboys or Kokomos. If not no worries either, I can always trailer too.
                            Just text me your address, I'll load up the computer and my kid and drive over.
                            -Tim

                            Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              What about the throttle position sensor. That's what it sounds like to me.
                              2014 x46

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post
                                I've got the cal file for the 05/06 ECM with PP and my DIACOM cable has the ability to flash, something I insisted on when buying it (it took Rinda calling Indmar and getting the OK). So if you want to flash it let me know. I actually had to flash it when changing from MC cruise to PP when I first installed PP in that boat.

                                Can't do it Sat, Tiffani and I are going to cars and coffee in Auburn. Maybe Sunday?
                                Now that you mention this, i had to do the same thing on my 05 x10. Went from MC cruise to PP and had to flash the ECU.
                                2005 X45 - L18

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X