A Boat Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Boat Story

I bought my 96' PS 190 new in 97' I stored the boat hi & dry indoors for 20+ years. During that time I went thru two windshields, one motor, and one marina fire in 01' turning the Mastercraft into the Mastercrisp. After the fire I thought it might be the end. I decided to buy the boat back from the insurance company and fix it. That's the short story, the boat is a survivor.

In 17' I sold my FL condo and boat to my buddy Bob. The boat has been in FL since and is used as his winter ski tug. So a few days ago he brings it to South Florida Mastercraft for some service work. When he shows up to pick up the boat there is a sold sign on the windshield. Bob says what's with the sign on the windshield? Service guy tells him he got tired of countless people inquiring if the boat was for sale so he put a sold sign on the windshield! I guess the used boat market is a little hotter then I thought. I wish a had more pics of the boats history to share.
    [ATTACH]
    [/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

Love it!

Comment

Wow it's has definitely been through alot.
      1989 Prostar 190 351 sold
      2008 Prostar 197 LY6

Comment

Good boats are hard to find this year for sure. Great story.

Comment

Wow, very cool and thank you for sharing. How many hours do you think the hull has on it?
          Former: 2007 X15

Comment

Geez, if I was to guess about 3000+ Being coastal and running in the salt 250 of those hours were probably spent flushing!

Comment

Great story, thanks.

Comment

awesome story .. thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                X