Too Funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Funny

My wife and I got this new app on our phones called Life 360. It tracks us wherever we go. Thought you guy's would get a kick out of this. I am still breaking in my new engine on my 77 S&S. We were off Coon Island, on Lake Moultrie, SC. This is how the tracking went. Looks like a drunken sailor.
    Attached Files

which one of y’all cheated?? Lol
    Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
    For Sale:
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

You should know better than to go that close to WOT while breakin’ ‘er in! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        You should know better than to go that close to WOT while breakin’ ‘er in! [emoji23]
        I am at 7 hours, so ready to open her up. At 38 mph, there is still plenty to go.

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
          Funny Aric, the other night my wife texted me and said I see you are still working on the Isle Of Palms. I'm going to ride my horse. It has crash detection and automatic alerts. Plus this tracking picture can lead to a whole lot of funny conversations

Comment

My wife has used that app for years to track our kids. It also alerts when one of their cell phones are low.

Comment

Originally posted by ONTHECOAST View Post
              My wife and I got this new app on our phones called Life 360. It tracks us wherever we go. Thought you guy's would get a kick out of this. I am still breaking in my new engine on my 77 S&S. We were off Coon Island, on Lake Moultrie, SC. This is how the tracking went. Looks like a drunken sailor.
              So glad that's not your SurePath screen
              The sea, once it casts it's spell, holds one in it's net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau

Comment

Is that the Microsoft paper clip assistant?

Comment

Funny Aric, the other night my wife texted me and said I see you are still working on the Isle Of Palms. I'm going to ride my horse. It has crash detection and automatic alerts. Plus this tracking picture can lead to a whole lot of funny conversations
                  Your horse has crash detection and automatic alerts? Cool!

Comment

this thread reminds me of the path the suez canal ship took before plugging the canal.

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
                      Too funny!

Comment

Working...
                      X