Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chrome or white decals, what do you think?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chrome or white decals, what do you think?

    Opinions please... updating graphics on my 209. Going with replacements from Domed Numbers, and including the stars theme from the 35th boats (not the large one behind MasterCraft though). What do you think would look better, decals (letters and stars) with the white background like on the 35th boat or the chrome background like the original (pic of my boat)?
    Attached Files

  • #2
    White
    2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
    2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
    Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

    Originally posted by uplandbird
    Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

    Comment


    • #3
      I like the original, looks "newer"

      Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      The sea, once it casts it's spell, holds one in it's net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau

      Comment


      • #4
        White stands out.

        Comment


        • #5
          white ... cannot wait to see this!

          Comment


          • #6
            Agreed on the white. Classic.

            Comment


            • #7
              I love the red and white look.

              Comment


              • #8
                White.
                I’d prefer flat decals vs raised / domed ones though. I may be in minority. Maintenance / cleaning is way easier.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The White or Black look good until they start to chip and the chrome under the paint starts to show. MC really needs to fix this, its not that hard.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tookeymonster View Post
                    The White or Black look good until they start to chip and the chrome under the paint starts to show. MC really needs to fix this, its not that hard.
                    These are the raised vinyl decals, not the new style ones if I'm not mistaken.
                    2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                    2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                    Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                    Originally posted by uplandbird
                    Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jbmccul View Post
                      These are the raised vinyl decals, not the new style ones if I'm not mistaken.
                      My 2019 black are chrome painted black from factory... The 2020 I tested was painted white over chrome from factory. Did they finally change it for 2021?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        white

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tookeymonster View Post
                          My 2019 black are chrome painted black from factory... The 2020 I tested was painted white over chrome from factory. Did they finally change it for 2021?
                          Not for the new boats. He's getting them from Domed Numbers though.
                          2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
                          2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
                          Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

                          Originally posted by uplandbird
                          Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            White

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm thinking the white would really pop with the red background. I don't want to jack the thread but I'm looking to do a similar update of my decals. However I have the "reverse color scheme" as your 209 so I'm not sure the white would look as good on mine, but maybe it would? I'm kind of leaning towards the black decals with mine. Anyone care to weigh in on what they think might look best on my 209? I'm not adding the stars, just the "MasterCraft" on the side.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X