Satellite radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satellite radio

Picked up new x24 thought with premium plus stereo option would have satellite radio any options out there

Originally posted by Blakey13 View Post
    Picked up new x24 thought with premium plus stereo option would have satellite radio any options out there

Klipsch’s response from the get-go has been “use the SiriusXM app and stream it from your phone” which is fine if you have great cell service at your lake. I do not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MasterCraft Ranger View Post
      Klipsch’s response from the get-go has been “use the SiriusXM app and stream it from your phone” which is fine if you have great cell service at your lake. I do not.

Comment

I am in the same situation. Very disappointed that Sirius is not an option! We don't have cell data service on the lake and have used Sirius since '06 for tunes/sports on the water. We can build a Spotify play list and down load the songs, but that does not cover live sports. I don't want some clunky add-on FM modulator. That is REALLY old technology for such a high-end boat.

SAD to say the least. This part makes me want my Clarian and JL Audio combination back!

Comment

My guess is Klipsch built what MC spec’d out and an actual XM antenna was not in that spec. I listen to XM during the 300 mile trip to and from the lake and have learned to live with downloaded playlists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pay for Spotify and it lets you download your playlists

Comment

I had SiriusXM on my last boat and only used it for 1 season. I boat on a river and the signal was constantly getting blocked by the hills on either side of the river. I use Amazon Music, it allows me to download songs to my phone so I don't have to worry about cell coverage.

Comment

Working...
              X