2022 Xt23, Xt24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post
    My order is officially in! It's scheduled to finish in late December and be delivered in January. I've heard nothing but good things about the XT23 so far, so fingers crossed. (The intake vent will be black but for some reason the builder doesn't show that)
    Any updates on your boat? Curious if its going to ship before January and if you got hit with the increase. I had one ordered since July with delivery date of Dec 13th. It got pushed once then they pushed it back again to a January delivery date then told me I'd have a 10% price increase. I ended up cancelling my order and purchased a stock XT23 that my dealer had just received.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
      Any updates on your boat? Curious if its going to ship before January and if you got hit with the increase. I had one ordered since July with delivery date of Dec 13th. It got pushed once then they pushed it back again to a January delivery date then told me I'd have a 10% price increase. I ended up cancelling my order and purchased a stock XT23 that my dealer had just received.
      Congrats! (and where are the pics?!)

My boat rolls off the line on Tuesday. According to my dealer, I am not subject to the price increase with how things are currently looking, but my guess is I am going to be cutting it close. My boat is scheduled to leave the factory before 1/1/22, thus no increase. If I am hit with the increase, I might just go find a nice used X22 somewhere.

How do you like your XT23? Have you been out yet? I'm really curious as I haven't even demoed yet.
      -Tolman
      '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
      '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

• I’m new here… Picked this up at the end of October. Traded a 2020 XT22 for this loaded XT24. Super excited for Spring to roll around!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmh745 View Post
          I’m new here… Picked this up at the end of October. Traded a 2020 XT22 for this loaded XT24. Super excited for Spring to roll around!
          Welcome! That thing is sweet!
          -Tolman
          '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
          '06 X30 (Sold)

Comment

• I ordered a 2022 XT23 in mid August from Current Watersports in KY. My boat was delivered to the dealer last week. The price is what I was promised in August, no price increases! I'll upload pics when I take delivery.

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing some pictures of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyD XT23 View Post
                I ordered a 2022 XT23 in mid August from Current Watersports in KY. My boat was delivered to the dealer last week. The price is what I was promised in August, no price increases! I'll upload pics when I take delivery.
                Congrats. I've got a XT24 on order from them. Not supposed to get until next spring/early summer.

Comment

• Tolcarman, rooting for Santa to deliver for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by moosehead View Post
                    Tolcarman, rooting for Santa to deliver for you.
                    Haha, me too!

Last I heard, she's still at the factory. All we can do is keep our fingers crossed- Santa will be a little late this time.
                    -Tolman
                    '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                    '06 X30 (Sold)

Comment

• Took delivery today. Summer can’t get here fast enough.

Comment

• Oh man, you're lucky. Still patiently waiting...
                        -Tolman
                        '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                        '06 X30 (Sold)

Comment

• Wow BillyD! That is beautiful

Comment

• Little update. The original completion date was 12/14, which was then moved to 12/21. My dealer says that the build status still reads "in production." They think there's a chance it's done and MC just hasn't updated the status. It's kind of a shot in the dark.

Now the good news- apparently I'm not the only one who has had to wait longer than expected, and so MC asked my dealer for a list of boats that were scheduled to be finished before the new year. I was on that list, and because of that, I will not be hit with the 10% increase. I'm not complaining as long as it's here by April!
                            -Tolman
                            '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                            '06 X30 (Sold)

Comment

• What is the process for breaking in a new boat? Should I keep it under a certain rpm’s till we put a xx hours?

Comment

• TolCarMan i was told they are about 3 weeks out. Ours is scheduled to be done on January 17. My dealer told me to expect it to be complete in February sometime. Hopefully you don’t have much more of a wait! But I agree. As long as it’s here by April all is good!

Comment

Working...
                                X