2022 Xt23, Xt24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Justin D. View Post

I saw your boat in the yard while I was there, the blue flake looks incredible! And yes they are a great dealership - We actually ordered it thru Lake Powell Mastercraft their entire dealer network is great.
    Originally posted by Slayer View Post

That looks absolutely amazing!!! Well done on the design!
    Thanks guys! I'm super happy with how it turned out. I think we'll be happy with this one for awhile.

And yes, agreed on the UWS network being top notch. I've dealt with all 3 dealers and they're all fantastic.
    -Tolman
    '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
    '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

• Finally got the boat on the water. It is a beast… Surf wave is insane. On plane super quick with single auto-launch for skiing and wakeboarding. Also, doesn’t look too shabby on our new dock! Can’t wait for a little bit warmer weather.

Comment

• Looks great! Going to be a fun summer!

Comment

• Beautiful! Congrats!
          2022 XSTARS
          2020 X22
          2019 XT22
          2017 XT20

Comment

• We got her out on the lake this afternoon and I'm impressed! I think we need a little lead and maybe FAE and we'll be ready to rock and roll.
            Attached Files
            -Tolman
            '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
            '06 X30 (Sold)

Comment

• Gorgeous boat, nice tow rig and sweet wave!!!!
              ¡Viva 205V!
              2003 X2 MCX

Comment

• Very awesome!

Comment

• Holy **** the wave

Comment

• Originally posted by John Johnson View Post
                    Holy **** the wave
                    Ha! I'm happy with it. The wave in the pic is setting 7 (35% tab) bumped up to 10.8 from 10.5. That said, the bone stock profiles are pretty awesome. I'm heading down south in about a week to warmer weather so I'll actually be able to ride it. I'm planning on bringing ~500# of lead to really dial it in; I'll keep yall posted with my findings.
                    -Tolman
                    '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                    '06 X30 (Sold)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	829C86DE-60DE-4692-BD1C-57CFB8D62D67.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	3.41 MB
ID:	2702288 If anyone is ordering or has an XT 24 and is interested in a over tower cover I am willing to sell mine and ship it to you. It is a $1500 add-on to the build. 1k obo

Comment

• I don’t have my new XT23 in my possession yet. I need to get my lift bunks spaced correctly so when it is delivered I can park it at the marina. Can anyone with a new XT23 tell me the spacing distance between them on your trailer? Front and back.

Comment

• Just learned of a Service bulletin for my 2022 XT23, figured I'd pass along the details. The TSB calls for replacing the ballast bags, hoses, and fittings. Rerouting of the hoses.
                          the issue reported is evidently the current hose position can get in a bind when the bag shifts causing the fitting to disconnect and flood water into the engine bay.
                          Just brought the boat in for the first 20hr service, dealer is having the parts overnighted. I love mastercraft!

Comment

• It happened to me 3 times this past weekend. Needless to say, it was irritating having my brand new boat drain bags into the bilge lol.
                            -Tolman
                            '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                            '06 X30 (Sold)

Comment

• Luckily we haven't had any problems with it so far. They are coming to the dock tomorrow for our break in service and ballast replacement. Interesting to see what it looks like. Going to be 86 degrees in Bama this weekend! looking forward to getting in the water and surfing!

Comment

• Originally posted by zpacheco View Post
                                Luckily we haven't had any problems with it so far. They are coming to the dock tomorrow for our break in service and ballast replacement. Interesting to see what it looks like. Going to be 86 degrees in Bama this weekend! looking forward to getting in the water and surfing!
                                What lake are you on in AL?

Comment

Working...
                                X