No announcement yet.

2022 Xt23, Xt24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had the same exact issue with the bags not emptying. I said enough and cut the hose down myself. I also propped up some lead against the transom to keep the bags from shifting back. So far so good! I've been surfing a '21 X24 this past week and I like the XT23 wave just as much- these new boats are awesome (when they're working lol).
    -Tolman
    '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
    '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

• we are having the same problems with crimping since the bulletin. Here is a photo. It has caused the breaker to trip and definitely does not completely empty anymore. Talked to my dealer about it and hopefully will get it fixed soon. As long as the boat is still running and I am still able to use the ballast its not a huge deal for us. dont want to lose lake time! Still love the boat tho! I haven't noticed water getting into the port side storage, but will check on it next time at the lake
      Attached Files

Comment

• Exactly what mine looked like. I’ll get a pic soon of what it looks like after the dealer repaired it.

Comment

• Thank you. going to share this with my dealer. Glad to hear it seems like a fairly straightforward fix!

Comment

• Here’s a pic of our fix for the hoses. No more issues but you would think they would have this stuff figured out by now. I mean how long have they been plumbing in additional bags on top of hard tanks?!

Comment

• Has anyone played around with different props on the XT23 & XT24? I'd be interested to know your findings.

Comment

Working...
              X