Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post
    Best on the conclusion.

Now their website www.topperformancemarine.com is down as of this weekend. Too many coincidences now… Waterlogged, if you are able to stop by at some point that would be great. If anyone knows a reliable repo company just in case the boat can be found, please let me know. My next call is to the Sheriff I guess. This really sucks…
    Attached Files

Comment

Website now working. Still no contact.

Comment

I received an Email BB style post to all customers that they have been closed for 4 weeks due to what sounds like serious illness and quarantine issues, which explains the radio silence. Opening back up on 6/28.
        Last edited by aswile; 06-21-2021, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Now I feel like a jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by aswile View Post
            Shoot a PM to a mod and they can delete the thread
            2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
            2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
            Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
            Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

Why? Regardless of being sick, its pretty easy to send one email to people who have boats worth big money sitting on their lots, only to play the covid card after a month of radio silence.

Comment

Great, thank you I will!

Comment

Originally Posted by aswile View Post

You should not! You aren't out of the woods until you get traction here, so don't let down your guard just yet. I agree with Huckelfin - take it step by step and see if you can verify/validate the situation.

Comment

Verify location of your boat and go get it, something doesn't smell right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouyhead View Post
                      Verify location of your boat and go get it, something doesn't smell right.
                      Agree with you. And OP, search "Seth Bloom" if you don't believe us LOL.

Comment

Unless their business is a one-man show, I don't buy the 'sick' story. Odds are, even if he is/was sick, he'd be able to respond to you by now anyway.

Sounds like a load of crap to me. I own and operate my business and I'd be dead before I let a customer try for a month to get ahold of me.

I tried calling them, just to see if they'd answer. They didn't. They use Google voice for their phone service, which, I think, is... odd... Also, the contact form on their website is broken.

Comment

Gotta agree with everyone else. Too many people are using the sick/quarantine excuse for just sucking at business. Please leave this up, it was helpful to me. I've taken them off my list to use.

Comment

I will just leave this up and update with a resolution. Assuming that things work out, I will ask the mods to delete it so as not to disparage their reputation. Fingers crossed...

Comment

If they have a web site it would be simple enough to put a message up saying they quarantining and will open on xx date. As other have said I would stay vigilant. I have my own business and I try to respond to every email within 24 hours.
                              2000 MC SportStar
                              2017 SQ5
                              2009 KTM 530 Exc
                              2012 BMW K1300r

Comment

I will just leave this up and update with a resolution. Assuming that things work out, I will ask the mods to delete it so as not to disparage their reputation. Fingers crossed...

UPDATE:

The boat is safely home, but not without trailer tire blow out drama on the beltway around DC...I made it 550 miles safely only to have it flat bedded the remaining 75 miles home

As for the vendor...knowing the whole story, including the legit reason behind the Google phone number I can understand. These folks really took a hit personally and professionally with COVID.

I will take better pictures, but the upholstery really came out great! The modified rear engine cover with the walkthrough (and white filler cusion) is great but still waiting on the Sea Deck.

The small cusion behind the driver's seat where people enter the boat using the tower was recovered and will be typically stowed...they fabricated a new Starboard seat base and covered it with woven vinyl flooring material to step on.

New carpet all around, acid washed and buffed out hull. I will not speak on prices specifics, only to say that I am very satisfied with the value. I'll leave this up for a short period of time to close the loop and then ask the mods to delet and post a better review of the whole project.

Thanks to everyone who reached out with suggestions and offers of help!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X