Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garelick Adjustable Gas Pedastal Riser is back!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Garelick Adjustable Gas Pedastal Riser is back!

    yes, I know there was a long post about these a few years back and I had heard that these were no longer being produced. So...either they are or this site has some in stock still. This is the best thing you can get for your seat. I had one on my last boat and gave it to a friend when it caught fire. Just reordered this today. Get your butt up higher using a simple lever for the gas shock. And yes, higher than the stock setup. It's a game changer for me. Just passing along the info...
    https://www.boatid.com/garelick/gare...racking_number
    08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

  • #2
    Yep and Garelick Hydraulic Seat Base 75636-G the design is improved, it goes down really easily, unlike the previous model.
    I did not order from boat id and paid more, anyone have good experience with them?

    Comment


    • #3
      We’ll see. Got an email that it shipped today, so that’s nice! I miss my lifter! The last one was great.
      08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mystic3D View Post
        Yep and Garelick Hydraulic Seat Base 75636-G the design is improved, it goes down really easily, unlike the previous model.
        I did not order from boat id and paid more, anyone have good experience with them?
        Well, as an update, I ordered it yesterday around 5pm or so. Confirmation of order came in around the same time. Shipment info came an hour later. As of now, it's already on the truck to be delivered today!!!!!! That's just plain crazy...
        08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DavidF View Post
          Well, as an update, I ordered it yesterday around 5pm or so. Confirmation of order came in around the same time. Shipment info came an hour later. As of now, it's already on the truck to be delivered today!!!!!! That's just plain crazy...
          Iboats was I think $100 less than where I ordered it, I just was not sure based on some of the reviews, so thanks for the reassurance

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mystic3D View Post
            Iboats was I think $100 less than where I ordered it, I just was not sure based on some of the reviews, so thanks for the reassurance
            BoatID must be affiliated with dealers. Looks like mine was shipped from Donovan Marine in Iowa.
            08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Came in yesterday and installed just now. Love it!
              08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DavidF View Post
                Came in yesterday and installed just now. Love it!

                What length did you get? There are two options 12”-15” and 15”-18”.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                2022 XSTARS
                2020 X22
                2019 XT22
                2017 XT20

                Comment


                • #9
                  I bought the 12-15 - and honestly, my feet barely touch the ground now! even on 12"... might need a little adjusting but I don't mind. It's so much better than the stock pedestal. And FWIW, I'm about 5'9" on a good day...a really good day...
                  08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The site now shows that they are sold out. I was thinking of ordering one because the one I've got I can hardly get to lower. I need to hold the lever and have someone push the back of the seat hard.
                    Last edited by ATLX30; 06-28-2021, 07:47 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ATLX30 View Post
                      The site now shows that they are sold out. I was thinking of ordering one because the one I've got I can hardly get to lower. I need to hold the lever and have someone push the back of the seat hard.
                      Wow, and yesterday it said they had the 12-15" in stock... I would try a google search and see if anyone else has it. My stock seat was the opposite, couldn't get it to stay up, always sank down to the floor.

                      EDIT: maybe this place? https://www.partsvu.com/adjustable-p...ick-75636.html or http://www.explosivepowersports.com/...m-12-15-75636/
                      it's a bit more but might be in stock...
                      08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ATLX30 View Post
                        The site now shows that they are sold out. I was thinking of ordering one because the one I've got I can hardly get to lower. I need to hold the lever and have someone push the back of the seat hard.
                        And if you don't care about the hydraulics, you might just need a new pedestal, which should be fairly inexpensive. I'd send you my old one but then you'd always be sitting on the floor. Not sure if the issue with mine is the seat post itself or the floor pedestal, it's one or the other.
                        08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          David, the Admiral sends her thanks, hugs and kisses for finding the telescoping Garelick.




                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            nice!!!!! I am telling everyone, this is the BEST thing you can do for comfort! Can't believe I gave my last one away. so glad they are still available.
                            08 X30 - deader than dead...and crispy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Looks like yall have bought all these up. I tried finding one that's actually in stock from a reputable company and had no luck.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X