XT22 is dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XT22 is dead?

In the announcement from MC today regarding the 2022 line up, they mention 14 models. When you count the models pictured, it has 14 models and no XT22?
    Attached Files
    2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

RIP (for now)
    Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
    For Sale:
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

Originally posted by MC25 View Post
      RIP (for now)
      I'm guessing they will incorporate the XT23 and XT24 hull lines, rear deck, interior, etc...?
      2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

I really liked the xt22 as it was a nice option to the traditional bow xt21
        2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

I think (and hope) we will see the XT22 return a little later in the season. Marketing has to save a few surprises for future releases.

Comment

Patience.
            www.nwboatsports.com
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/NW-Bo...27792007306783

Comment

Of all of the XT models, the XT22 seems to be the one I wouldn't cut. I'd have the XT20/25 on the chopping block before that.
              2012 MasterCraft X15 5.7L
              2021 Lone Star Master Bash - June 11-13 - Lake Travis, TX
              Instagram: @lonestarmasterbash

Originally posted by uplandbird
              Floating computer systems designed to come to the brink of intentionally sinking are probably going to have some issues.

Comment

I agree. The XT22 is one of the most popular models. As other suggested, more likely it gets a major update like the XT23 later this year or early next year. Interested to hear reports on how the new XT23 and XT24 perform. Should be in the market for a new boat next year.

Comment

Originally posted by wwendes View Post
                  I agree. The XT22 is one of the most popular models. As other suggested, more likely it gets a major update like the XT23 later this year or early next year. Interested to hear reports on how the new XT23 and XT24 perform. Should be in the market for a new boat next year.
                  I was surprised by this. I've seen quite a few XT22's in our area and they perform quite well.

I'm also interested in the XT23 & XT24. Our dealer here said the XT24 produces a fantastic wave. Fingers crossed for the XT23 performance. We hope to demo one in the next couple weeks. If we like it, and can get the right price, we may order one and sell our 23LSV.

Comment

It will be back.

Comment

Maybe they'll release an XT22 Paragon.
                      Troy

Comment

With all the amazing innovation in lounges, release is being delayed as MC develops the most extreme industry leading lounger ever. This will be marketed towards the new market segment of buyers that would actually rather be passed out on the couch at home. XT Motto will change from "do anything" to "do nothing". Next up Prostar lounger edition.

Comment

Originally posted by wallos View Post
                          With all the amazing innovation in lounges, release is being delayed as MC develops the most extreme industry leading lounger ever. This will be marketed towards the new market segment of buyers that would actually rather be passed out on the couch at home. XT Motto will change from "do anything" to "do nothing". Next up Prostar lounger edition.
                          LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                          X