No announcement yet.

Sea-Doo Pontoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most impressive thing was the amount of times they dropped "Sea-doo" during that video.

Comment

I'd consider buying one... hear me out. In Powell, we have a sea doo speedster for the teenagers to toy around on when they get bored. Its perfect cause they can take it pretty much anywhere and you can pretty much do anything behind it (foil, airchair, even the occasional slalom lol) . They've even managed to surf behind it. This might be a good alternative.
      -Tolman
      '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
      '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post
        I'd consider buying one... hear me out. In Powell, we have a sea doo speedster for the teenagers to toy around on when they get bored. Its perfect cause they can take it pretty much anywhere and you can pretty much do anything behind it (foil, airchair, even the occasional slalom lol) . They've even managed to surf behind it. This might be a good alternative.
        To be fair and after hearing you out, I can honestly say NO!
        -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

I can't imagine having to squeeze the throttle all the time. That alone would be a show stopper for me.

Comment

The girl is annoying. Not my ex-wife level annoying but still annoying.

Comment

Their website says starting at about 20k, which is pretty reasonable considering the price of boats these days.

I'm envisioning new boaters buying this, using it twice, and then it sitting on the trailer the next 5 years.

I don't hate it but don't expect to see one at my dock anytime soon.
              Last edited by Exotic_Matter; 08-13-2021, 04:42 PM.
              2001 Prostar 209

Comment

Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                The girl is annoying. Not my ex-wife level annoying but still annoying.
                She is probably deaf

Comment

Originally posted by 86Skier View Post
                  As a concept, I can see merit to this. As a design, they really F'd the execution.

....and what's with the handle bar steering?

[emoji115] This!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                    That design SUCKS. Who the FF wants to sit on the floor? Pass a surf boat and head to the Chiropractor.
                    This made me laugh. Well done.

Decent in theory, poor in execution.

Comment

Originally posted by ONTHECOAST View Post
                      She is probably deaf
                      LOL.

Bombardier is from Quebec. I'm assuming that's a French accent we're hearing?
                      2001 Prostar 209

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic_Matter View Post
                        LOL.

Ding, ding, ding.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                        2000 Prostar 205V

Comment

Originally posted by ONTHECOAST View Post
                          She is probably deaf
                          Originally posted by Exotic_Matter View Post
                          LOL.

Originally posted by dpb185 View Post
                          Ding, ding, ding.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                          Come on, that was a pretty good attempt to troll and make it look ugly.

FNG
                          -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

I don't like pontoon boats, but.......I have to be honest.....I don't hate it.... Seems unique.
                            2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                            "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                            Taxation = Theft

Comment

It will be great for people on small lakes. Also up and down a River too.

Comment

Originally posted by kscrib View Post
                                I can't imagine having to squeeze the throttle all the time. That alone would be a show stopper for me.
                                They said it has cruise control and I head many of the sea doos have that. So no need to squeeze the trigger.

As for the handlebar steering once on gets used to the IBR system on a Sea Doo it is a snap to maneuver. I can pull within inches of nearly anything with my sea doo wake 155 and get back out with zero issues. I like teaching kids to ski and wakeboard with it because I can get right up next to them to encourage them and they are not freaked out by the size like they are with my X14. It is a great way to get them going and then soon thereafter move them up to the X14.

Comment

Working...
                                X