Good wakeboard Handle grips and ropes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good wakeboard Handle grips and ropes

What’s everyone using for wakeboard handles and ropes? I have bought 3 proline handles like 2 years ago and this weekend my last one ripped. No way to replace them and I’ve tried tape but that also doesn’t feel good or last. I get out maybe 50 hours a season if I’m lucky and now that I think about it I hardly used my boat since covid (probably opposite of most lol).

Are they repairable?
    How long are yours lasting?
    Are any available where you can buy and just replace the grip handle when they rip?
    What’s your recommendation if you have one?

Thanks

3rd season on Hyperlite Murray pro handle. Light, comfortable and seems to last.
    2010 X-15
    SOLD 1994 205
    2011 Pathfinder
    2016 Ford Flex
    3 kids, a wife, and a boat dog
    1 kid in college

Comment

4th year with the straight line. Everyone uses it. Wakeboard, kneeboard.
      If she don't shine , she ain't mine

Comment

3rd season on masterline EVA handle, grip just started to disintegrate this year. I’d say 100 hours on it. Lasted longer than my Ronix with that leather type grip which stretched after about 30 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Boardco branded rope/handle. It was a lot cheaper than the other brands, but it is just a hyperlite handle rebranded. It has lasted 4 years now, and the chamois on the handle is finally starting to tear this year.

https://www.boardco.com/boardco-cham...-assorted.html
          The question is not whether life exists after death, but whether you were alive before death - Osho

Comment

Love the hyperlite/ accurate ropes and chamois grip handles. Durable and comfortable.
            CURRENT: 2008 SANTE 210 w NSS

2000 Mastercraft Xstar
            2004,2005 Ski Centurion Avalanche C4
            2003, Ski Centurion Cyclone
            99,2000,2001, 2002 Ski Centurion Elite V/Hurricane/lightning
            88 2001 Nautique

Comment

I actually just made my own rope this year. I ordered some 3/16" amsteel and spliced the loops in the ends. Now I have a thicker rope with none of the sections. I marked different lengths on the rope if I want to go shorter. No more rope tangles. No matter how I coil up that thin rope, the sections always cause it to tangle. Just Google locking brummel splice for how to do it. I love it and wish I had done it years ago.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X