No announcement yet.

'93 Stars and Stripes - Thanks 2RLAKE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '93 Stars and Stripes - Thanks 2RLAKE!

It's been a long time since I've posted anything, but thanks to 2RLAKE, I have a good reason to post. 2RLAKE convinced my wife she needed a boat that would give her a better slalom wake than our PS214. He was even helpful enough to find one for her! So with her 60th birthday coming up, and after a quick trip to Texas for a test drive, this 1993 190 Stars and Stripes is on its way to its new home at Norris Lake, TN. Happy 60th Birthday to my wife, and seriously, thanks Dave for putting this idea in her head!
    Attached Files

She's a beauty!!! Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats!!
      If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
      1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

that is awesome. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Beautiful boat. Love the color and the lines of these years.
            2002, X30, L-18, Red Metal Flake (the possessed boat)

Comment

Good-looking boat, congrats!!
              1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

Sooooo...... I guess its time to set up a dinner with 2RLAKE and make sure to invite my wife!!

Great choice on the stars and stripes. She's a beaut!

Comment

I need to get on this spending other peoples money and they enjoy doing it plan, sounds like FUN!!

Congratulations.. nice ride!

Comment

Hopefully 2Rlake had another buddy get the blue ‘93 t that just sold also, then they can get a pic of all 3 flake 93’s…..
                    For sure need pic of the red and anniv boat in a nice setting

Comment

The blue one is gone to or around Chicago.

Need to get Dave down here so we can a pic of #1, #2 and #17 all together. #1 Anniversary is across the lake from me.

Nice shot here...the blue one that just sold and the cream/orange on the end is his dads boat.

1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

Huge congrats Mike ... cannot wait to see this beauty tomorrow and have a cocktail in it with ya

Bret ... huge thanks for the offer to crash at your place ... Mike hired someone to tow it up here ... definitely need to get together next year

Most importantly ... happy birthday Maryanne ... and so glad I could plant the seed with you of an awesome bday present!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MIskiboat View Post
                          Hopefully 2Rlake had another buddy get the blue ‘93 t that just sold also, then they can get a pic of all 3 flake 93’s…..
                          For sure need pic of the red and anniv boat in a nice setting
                          Great points.

Congrats on the new boat Norris, and nice job Dave!
                          Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Lookin great Maryanne!!! Loved the ride on the new boat!
                            Attached Files

Comment

^^^. Happy b day. Nice nice boat. Enjoy rest of summer.

Comment

Working...
                              X