MC survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC survey

Is this legit? Don't like to click on emailed links.

A Personal Invitation to Past and Current MasterCraft Owners:

Trifecta Research Inc. has been commissioned by MasterCraft to gather your opinions about recreational boating.

Please tell us what you think – your opinions are so valuable to MasterCraft!

We assure you that all responses will be kept strictly confidential and data will be reported in aggregate only. The information you provide will be used for market research purposes only.

Your responses are completely anonymous. We appreciate your honest and complete answers.

The survey will take less than 20 minutes of your time.

Please use the link below:

https://survey-d.dynata.com/survey/s...1081096?list=0

I have had 2 emails asking me to take the same survey. Have not done it yet.
    Our 2014 X2 is Sold.

Comment

I receive bogus scam emails like 10 times a day. I clicked on the link without thinking. Apparently when it comes to MC my sense of judgement is impaired.

Comment

I took the survey. The link is legit
        2005 X45
        2009 X45
        2018 X46
        2022 XStar-S

Comment

I was sent the same one as well. Have not taken it yet though.

Comment

If this is indeed a legit MC survey, they need to establish that up front with proper labeling and disclosures. There are none in either the link itself or the first half or so of the survey pages. I dropped the survey mid-way through because of these uncertainties. That, and the questions themselves were fairly intrusive and generally those that are only answered for say a mortgage lender or proctologist.

Does anyone know if this is the same survey that MC reportedly sent to certain recent MC boat buyers but that only so many TT members received?

Comment

I have not received it.. yet... Never bought new, owned 2 used.
              If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
              1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by moosehead View Post
                If this is indeed a legit MC survey, they need to establish that up front with proper labeling and disclosures. There are none in either the link itself or the first half or so of the survey pages. I dropped the survey mid-way through because of these uncertainties. That, and the questions themselves were fairly intrusive and generally those that are only answered for say a mortgage lender or proctologist.

Does anyone know if this is the same survey that MC reportedly sent to certain recent MC boat buyers but that only so many TT members received?
                Yep, I did the same thing. It was one of the worst constructed surveys I've encountered in recent memory.
                05 ProStar 209, Navy Flake, Slate Gray, MCX 1:1 Sold
                15 X23 7.4 FOR SALE

Comment

I haven't received anything. I guess after my responses to the audio survey, MC no longer values my opinion.

Comment

Why does the survey need you month and year of birth? Be careful about giving out your personal information.
                    1987 & 1989 TriStar 190 Red & White
                    Ski Yesterday, Ski Today, Ski Tomorrow

Comment

I agree the survey was pretty much useless as far as obtaining boating or dealer satisfaction information.

Comment

I got the survey as well. I took the 10 minutes and filled it out. Didn't feel like it really pertained to just mastercraft boats.

Comment

I took it too. Errors all over the place. It would not let me select that my boat was a 2022 model year.... even though it is. It said the number had to be 2021 or less.

Comment

I got it as well, but stopped when it asked me more personal questions like birth date, gender, etc. I’m happy to say how old I am, but if it gets into the wrong hands it could get messy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dont answer web questions that ask personal questions that can be used to hack u

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                              sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Working...
                              X