Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wallnut21
    replied
    My trade difference equaled out to about $1k an hour. Loaded 2019 X24 going to loaded 2022 X24.
    $30-$35K per year. I didn't trade.....

Leave a comment:

• TolCarMan
    replied
    Originally posted by freeheeler88 View Post
    my xt23 build was somewhere near 253 msrp, very loaded up but I was pretty surprised to say the least
    I ordered mine just over a month ago, and we ticked just about every option we could. Final MSRP was 225k

Leave a comment:

• freeheeler88
    replied
    Yah, that’s what got my attention, my xt23 build was somewhere near 253 msrp, very loaded up but I was pretty surprised to say the least, as a few years ago I recall building out a fairly loaded xt22 for something like 165 ish maybe. My dealer is great and has always treated me well, I’m just scratching my head when I look at all of these boat prices. I wonder what this thread would look like in 2030?!

Leave a comment:

• roadster02
    replied
    Holy Scheiss!!!! 200 grand? Seriously? No joke?

Originally posted by Cycleman6 View Post
    I just ordered a 2022 XT24 today. April Build. Not sure what price was prior, but these boats are expensive! Base MSRP for 2022 XT24 before options is: 165,920. Total MSRP with our build is $212,200. If anyone ordered/purchased a 2022 XT24 prior to today, you can see if they've had a price increase this year already.

Leave a comment:

• Cycleman6
    replied
    Originally posted by Gianfranco View Post
    It took me a while to pull the trigger on my x22 and the price difference was huge! If you upgraded to a z8 tower the upgrade was 5500 and now it’s almost 11k, the trailer went from 11k to 15… it just depends in what it is. All in all the price difference was every bit of 20k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, the z8 tower is now $10,090, and the XT24 trailer is 14,660! I had planned on ordering with the z8 tower, but couldn't justify the $10,000 upgrade. Gotta have a trailer, so no real option to opt out there.

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by freeheeler88 View Post
    I suppose I’m glad I got my order in early. My dealer led me to believe that prices were going up, but I was struggling to comprehend these new numbers...!
    At what point do we expect used boat prices to rise as well?
    If you haven’t noticed… they’re through the roof.

Leave a comment:

• freeheeler88
    replied
    I suppose I’m glad I got my order in early. My dealer led me to believe that prices were going up, but I was struggling to comprehend these new numbers...!
    At what point do we expect used boat prices to rise as well?

Leave a comment:

• Gianfranco
    replied
    Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post
    Seriously?? That's crazy.

We were originally planning to order our boat with March-April delivery in mind, but my dealer called me up and told me MC is increasing prices for boats that fall in the second half of the 2022 model year and that it'd be a wise decision to snag one of their earlier build slots. Glad I did!

Yeah, & I’m sure January will have another 3-5%.

Leave a comment:

• TolCarMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Gianfranco View Post
    If you upgraded to a z8 tower the upgrade was 5500 and now it’s almost 11k, the trailer went from 11k to 15…
    Seriously?? That's crazy.

We were originally planning to order our boat with March-April delivery in mind, but my dealer called me up and told me MC is increasing prices for boats that fall in the second half of the 2022 model year and that it'd be a wise decision to snag one of their earlier build slots. Glad I did!

Leave a comment:

• Gianfranco
    replied
    It took me a while to pull the trigger on my x22 and the price difference was huge! If you upgraded to a z8 tower the upgrade was 5500 and now it’s almost 11k, the trailer went from 11k to 15… it just depends in what it is. All in all the price difference was every bit of 20k

Leave a comment:

• clrussell
    replied
    Originally posted by MC25 View Post
    It’s 10% for 2022.

Yup that’s Bu, Bennington, Ranger, etc that I see.

And Benny just threw another 3% at us last week

Leave a comment:

• Zrlee
    replied
    Originally posted by BudmanV24 View Post
    How long do you hold pricing for? Our quotes are good for thirty days. After that if there's a price increase, we requote the job.

I think it’s different for every industry. I’m in food business and those prices fluctuate all the time. In this instance I think a “quoted” price is different than actually “ordering” something. I’ve placed an order and paid a deposit. In the retail industry it doesn’t happen often where you order something and the price changes between order and fulfillment.

Leave a comment:

• BudmanV24
    replied
    Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
    I totally get it. I run a business and deal with increased cost every day. But If I’ve quoted a price I stick to it. Incurred cost have to get passed to future customers. Not those who I’ve already quoted.

How long do you hold pricing for? Our quotes are good for thirty days. After that if there's a price increase, we requote the job.

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
    I totally get it. I run a business and deal with increased cost every day. But If I’ve quoted a price I stick to it. Incurred cost have to get passed to future customers. Not those who I’ve already quoted.

I wish my subcontractors were like you. Having to negotiate price increases has made my job a nightmare.

Leave a comment:

• Zrlee
    replied
    Originally posted by MC25 View Post
    While it’s frustrating, the supply chain is destroyed currently. I get hit with price increases all the time with contracts issued (commercial construction) without warning. Suppliers don’t care, it’s all materials across the board.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X