X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
    I placed my order on 7/23. I was given a price and paid a deposit. My completion date is scheduled 12/20. I have heard that those with orders in for completion after 1/1/22 would incur the 10-15% price increase. Even for those who have had orders in prior to this announcement. I’ve also heard from others that if their build got pushed back from late December into the new year that they would incur the added cost as well. I think it’s BS to increase the price on those with orders already placed. I completely understand if they need to have an increase but to charge those who have already negotiated and price, ordered a boat, and paid a deposit is total BS! Just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    While it’s frustrating, the supply chain is destroyed currently. I get hit with price increases all the time with contracts issued (commercial construction) without warning. Suppliers don’t care, it’s all materials across the board.

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    It’s 10% for 2022.

Leave a comment:

• Cycleman6
    replied
    I just ordered a 2022 XT24 today. April Build. Not sure what price was prior, but these boats are expensive! Base MSRP for 2022 XT24 before options is: 165,920. Total MSRP with our build is $212,200. If anyone ordered/purchased a 2022 XT24 prior to today, you can see if they've had a price increase this year already.

Leave a comment:

• Zrlee
    replied
    I placed my order on 7/23. I was given a price and paid a deposit. My completion date is scheduled 12/20. I have heard that those with orders in for completion after 1/1/22 would incur the 10-15% price increase. Even for those who have had orders in prior to this announcement. I’ve also heard from others that if their build got pushed back from late December into the new year that they would incur the added cost as well. I think it’s BS to increase the price on those with orders already placed. I completely understand if they need to have an increase but to charge those who have already negotiated and price, ordered a boat, and paid a deposit is total BS! Just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• freeheeler88
    started a topic 2022 mc boat(s) price increases?

2022 mc boat(s) price increases?

I was curious to see what folks are hearing regarding the price increases on 2022 orders/boats to some extent beyond the usual 2-3% annual increases. My dealer mentioned that mc, nautique, and Malibu were all looking to (or already have) institute some pretty big increases to cover increased materials costs, etc. Just curious to see what others have heard or know. J
Working...
X