Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC25
    replied
    149k MSRP’d NXT is only 10k less than our XT22 MSRP. That is batshut crazy.

Leave a comment:

• hunter991
    replied
    If people keep paying the prices they will never come down. The buyer market will have a big impact on where the price remains. Once people figure out that paying $150k for an NXT is out of line, then prices will drop.

Leave a comment:

• peytonvp
    replied
    Originally posted by MCOR View Post
    Cost of the boats may plateau for a bit, but the pricing will never come down. I doubt waiting until 2023 or 2024 for a new boat will net a cheaper price.
    If you kept letting gas go up like it is I am not sure the boating market is going to stay as hot. Also I have heard that it is extremely difficult for manufactures to get resin right now.

Leave a comment:

• MCOR
    replied
    Originally posted by btriantos View Post
    Is all about the supply chain issues going on right now in the economy… everything has gone up… I am in electronics and we have had three price increases this year alone. Companies are struggling to get what they need to make production and may have to pay top dollar to get what they need… this isn’t going to get any better until the end of next year. 2023 and 2024 boats should start to flatten out once there is a glut of supply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cost of the boats may plateau for a bit, but the pricing will never come down. I doubt waiting until 2023 or 2024 for a new boat will net a cheaper price.

Leave a comment:

• btriantos
    replied
    2022 mc boat(s) price increases?

Is all about the supply chain issues going on right now in the economy… everything has gone up… I am in electronics and we have had three price increases this year alone. Companies are struggling to get what they need to make production and may have to pay top dollar to get what they need… this isn’t going to get any better until the end of next year. 2023 and 2024 boats should start to flatten out once there is a glut of supply

Leave a comment:

• TolCarMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zrlee View Post
    I agree. Keep in mind though These are MSRP prices.
    Oh yeah, I guess I should've thought of that... I had in my head that was the final price lol

Still crazy

Leave a comment:

• TolCarMan
    replied
    And just to add some fuel to the conversation, December 14 is the penciled in ship date for my boat. If that for some reason changes and I get the increase, I'm walking and finding a good condition X22.

Leave a comment:

• Zrlee
    replied
    Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post
    That's crazy money for an NXT! You used to be able to get a well equipped XT22 for that.

If it's the redesigned XT23, jump on it! I might be slightly biased, but that thing is pretty sweet.

I agree. Keep in mind though These are MSRP prices.

Leave a comment:

• TolCarMan
    replied
    Because I live in a smaller market I do have another option. My dealer has 1 stock boat that isn't sold yet (XT23). It was delivered within the last couple of weeks so its "pre price increase". Considering the additional markup on the NXT we will likely be purchasing the stock boat. Makes more sense in the end. I wont get my original design but we do like the way the dealer built the XT23.
    That's crazy money for an NXT! You used to be able to get a well equipped XT22 for that.

If it's the redesigned XT23, jump on it! I might be slightly biased, but that thing is pretty sweet.

Leave a comment:

• hunter991
    replied
    agreed. Companies have a new master once they go public. We all know the reasons for going public but investors unfortunately end up driving the company. happened at Malibu, happening at MC too. Prices go up, quality goes down and corners are cut.

Leave a comment:

• Morety
    replied
    I've had a new NXT22. It's a fine boat. But I know what the normal discounts are off MSRP and if those hold true, I cannot possibly imagine paying what they must be asking for based on a $149k MSRP.

Leave a comment:

• Zrlee
    replied
    Originally posted by Huckelfin View Post
    The fact you got pushed back like that and didn't make the cut by 3 days, I would absolutely be walking on that deal, just on general principle. I know the common response is that they will just give it to the next guy in line. Hell, let em have it.

Is any brand NOT doing this?

That’s the thing. If I want a new boat I don’t really have a lot of bargaining power. They’re all doing it.

Leave a comment:

• Huckelfin
    replied
    Talked to my dealer yesterday and as expected we had no luck in getting Mastercraft to honor our original agreed upon price from July. My NXT order went from MSRP of $137,180 to $149,601. Right at a 9% increase. The very frustrating part is that we were originally scheduled to be delivered in December and with the last push back, it put us delivered on Jan 3rd. 3 days made a difference of 9%. My guess is mastercraft wont be delivering many boats in December. They'll push them all to January and stick it to everyone with the increase.
    Because I live in a smaller market I do have another option. My dealer has 1 stock boat that isn't sold yet (XT23). It was delivered within the last couple of weeks so its "pre price increase". Considering the additional markup on the NXT we will likely be purchasing the stock boat. Makes more sense in the end. I wont get my original design but we do like the way the dealer built the XT23. What a mess this has been and a really crappy way MC has treated its customers and dealers. They've had the attitude of "everyone else is doing it so get over it or don't buy it". And to the above post MCOR....According to Mastercraft, from the Training week they had in Vegas last week, "They've had a great year and are selling more boats than ever"
    The fact you got pushed back like that and didn't make the cut by 3 days, I would absolutely be walking on that deal, just on general principle. I know the common response is that they will just give it to the next guy in line. Hell, let em have it.

Is any brand NOT doing this?

Leave a comment:

• Zrlee
    replied
    Agree. They’re more worried about making their investors happy than their dealers and customers.

Leave a comment:

• MCOR
    replied
    What a mess this has been and a really crappy way MC has treated its customers and dealers. They've had the attitude of "everyone else is doing it so get over it or don't buy it". And to the above post MCOR....According to Mastercraft, from the Training week they had in Vegas last week, "They've had a great year and are selling more boats than ever"
    It’s a money grab… public company…

Leave a comment:

Working...
X