No announcement yet.

My one-of-a-kind Prostar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't find the one with the two SS boats, just this one. You just have a thing for Silver Metalflake Dave
    Last edited by bret; 10-23-2021, 01:02 PM.
    1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

Attached Files
      93 190
      John 14:6
      2 Peter 1:3–8
      Matthew 6:1-4
      Romans 10:9

Comment

Chuck to the rescue!!

Comment

Originally posted by bret View Post

Couldn't find the one with the two SS boats, just this one. You just have a thing for Silver Metalflake Dave
          Bret thanks for posting, man the Limited looks so sweet in your garage....nice pic!
          I was njskier on here.

Comment

Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post
            Thanks for posting, we had a great time having all 3 boats at Lake Anna VA.

Ok so now I just need an owner of a red Stars & Stripes near PA to come out next year for pics of all three. My buddy and his wife have a blue one so we just need a red one here!
            I was njskier on here.

Comment

okay, so tell us how you scored the Unicorn.

Comment

Sweet looking boat!! Nice find.
                2000 MC SportStar
                2017 SQ5
                2009 KTM 530 Exc
                2012 BMW K1300r

Comment

okay, so tell us how you scored the Unicorn.
                  I had noticed a facebook post by the previous owner Jonathan back in early 2020 about this boat he has, and after several back and forth messages I realized he owns quite the unicorn!
                  So after many attempts to have him sell it to me, he finally decided to let her go this past August. (over 14 months of persistence on my part!)
                  I was njskier on here.

Comment

14 months from now ill own your boat!? good to know! ill keep this post on the front page to remind you!

Comment

awesome ... huge congrats Dave ... that is one incredible boat

Will have to figure out a way for some of us to get together ... a buddy at my lake just picked up a red S&S

post more pictures please

Comment

Maybe we can get something together in the spring, I can contact the owner of #1 and see what he would be up for too. 8hr to Vonore

Comment

Maybe we can get something together in the spring, I can contact the owner of #1 and see what he would be up for too. 8hr to Vonore
                          road trip!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerseydave View Post
                            I had noticed a facebook post by the previous owner Jonathan back in early 2020 about this boat he has, and after several back and forth messages I realized he owns quite the unicorn!
                            So after many attempts to have him sell it to me, he finally decided to let her go this past August. (over 14 months of persistence on my part!)
                            JohnE does this sound familiar? Ha! Persistence pays off for sure! Awesome boat, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Krw1225 View Post
                              JohnE does this sound familiar? Ha! Persistence pays off for sure! Awesome boat, congrats!
                              Sure does Kortney. For those who don't know, Kortney was after my X14 for a while. Now I want it back, damn it.
                              Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                                Sure does Kortney. For those who don't know, Kortney was after my X14 for a while. Now I want it back, damn it.
                                C'mon Kortney sell the man his boat back! She's another one-of-a-kind, John is a nice guy and he probably just had a momentary brain fart just like I did when I sold my Limited.
                                (but I'm much happier now with this silver S & S instead)

John, you could swing by PA and pick me up for the road trip....split the driving down south!
                                I was njskier on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X