No announcement yet.

My one-of-a-kind Prostar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, OUR brains were trained on the "attendants" at Tilted Kilt for lunch the day you sold the limited!!
    1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

Originally posted by bret View Post
      LOL, OUR brains were trained on the "attendants" at Tilted Kilt for lunch the day you sold the limited!!
      LOL that's right, totally forgot about that place. It changed its name now, no more Tilted Kilt.

Maybe we should do a unique MC get-together in Vonore this spring/summer. Might be fun!
      That's a hike for me......almost 10 hours!
      I was njskier on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerseydave View Post
        C'mon Kortney sell the man his boat back! She's another one-of-a-kind, John is a nice guy and he probably just had a momentary brain fart just like I did when I sold my Limited.
        (but I'm much happier now with this silver S & S instead)

John, you could swing by PA and pick me up for the road trip....split the driving down south!
        At one point I was just about ready to trade him straight up the XT22 for the X14.
        Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

LOL that's right, totally forgot about that place. It changed its name now, no more Tilted Kilt.

Maybe we should do a unique MC get-together in Vonore this spring/summer. Might be fun!
          That's a hike for me......almost 10 hours!
          Let me know, I have a buddy in Knoxville to catch up with anyway.
          Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Gold Unicorn

Hey Jerseydave. Congrats on your prize. I read where you looked at the Gold metalflake PS 190 retired from Cypress Gardens. It's in Ohio now. Fully restored and Technical Services in Indy installed a 350/350 LT-1 they had in storage. Might be cool getting the "flakes" together for a photo shoot. Let me know.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Water-Dog View Post
              Hey Jerseydave. Congrats on your prize. I read where you looked at the Gold metalflake PS 190 retired from Cypress Gardens. It's in Ohio now. Fully restored and Technical Services in Indy installed a 350/350 LT-1 they had in storage. Might be cool getting the "flakes" together for a photo shoot. Let me know.
              Good looking machine. I like the dual setup.

Thanks for the photos.

Best to you in the off season.

93 190

Comment

Coming back to this thread; I think Water-Dog found the first and last of a particular LT-1 in the back room of Technical Services. In the words of Jerry Clower; he got a souped up wildcat with that particular engine. It is not the average LT-1.

waterlogged882
                MC Master Poster
                Last edited by waterlogged882; 10-28-2021, 09:49 AM.
                93 190

Comment

VERY NICE! That's the boat I was considering purchasing a couple years ago, nice buy!
                  Need to know more about the engine mods....is it 350hp?

And yes, it would be nice to get all these boats together. Care to come east to PA next summer? I just need to find a red S & S, by buddy has a blue one here.

In the past, MC hosted owner's reunions at Cypress Gardens.....do they do that anymore in Vonore TN? Anyone know?
                  I was njskier on here.

Comment

My one-of-a-kind Prostar

Okay, I gotta say it!! You hogging that beauty all to yourself!! You are less than 1 hour away from the 'Best' MasterCraft event with the Best group of folks. The Buckeye Bash!!

We've been doing this for 12 years
                    We have a slalom course.
                    We have a Slalom Competition for the Beaver Cup
                    We have a great body of water (no tubing or jet ski's)
                    We have a shallow side and a deep side. Allows separation between the big boats and ski boats
                    We have a great tie up
                    We have barefooting demo's
                    We have giveaways of great MC swag
                    We have Pizza
                    We have the largest contingent of Direct Drives compared to other events

See you there next year for Buckeye Bash 13, on the weekend of August 13th.

If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                    1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                      Okay, I gotta say it!! You hogging that beauty all to yourself!! You are less than 1 hour away from the 'Best' MasterCraft event with the Best group of folks. The Buckeye Bash!!

We have a slalom course.

We have a shallow side and a deep side. Allows separation between the big boats and ski boats

We have a great tie up

We have Pizza

Hahaha, I believe you on the Direct Drive portion. I think all we had was our '95 205 and a S&S
                      Tim
                      2021 Lone Star MasterBash
                      Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
                      1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                      1995 MC ProStar 205
                      ISO MC 205V/XStar, X2

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post

We have a slalom course.
                        We have a great tie up
                        We have Pizza

Well........I'm not exactly 1 hour away (close to Philly) but I'd love to make the trek to the Bash. If I can get some of the other 93 owners to come out, that would be great!
                        Water-dog, 2RLake, anyone with a blue or red 93 S&S are you listening??

Do you have a link to where to stay? What town in OH is it?
                        I was njskier on here.

Comment

Not sure if that was the last LT1 at Alan's shop but yes, 350hp. I think, think, it was a different cam, injectors, and computer programming that bumped up the hp but Water-Dog can chime in. A guy here in Heber, his Dad almost pulled the trigger on that motor to put into an 84 S&S but ended up with new heads, carb, and other mods and the 351 came back to life!!
                          1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

Hey DD. My engine box wasn't completed for this years event. I'm in for next year!

Comment

Well........I'm not exactly 1 hour away (close to Philly) but I'd love to make the trek to the Bash. If I can get some of the other 93 owners to come out, that would be great!
                              Water-dog, 2RLake, anyone with a blue or red 93 S&S are you listening??

Do you have a link to where to stay? What town in OH is it?
                              Best area to stay is Polaris Mall area. Here is a map with all the locations. The two key points are Buckeye Bash Central (O'Shaughnesy Boat Ramp) and Hotel Area, which is the Mall.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...TA&usp=sharing

You all would be honored guests!!

Comment

Hey DD. My engine box wasn't completed for this years event. I'm in for next year!
                                Sounds Great! I'll mark you down! You will get many skiers that weekend that want to feel that pull, including me.

We are actually considering making the slalom tournament an old school pull this year with older boats and no perfect pass. Time will tell..

Comment

Working...
                                X