X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SwissCraft1291
    replied
    Hey JohnnyB

In fall 2019, I rented an 18ft Bayliner in Page from B&T Marine for one day for $300. This price included a donut and a wakeboard. Sure, not an ideal boat for what you want.
    Plus, you have to pick up the boat yourself at the marina and put it in the water. Toni (she), the manager is very helpful and could possibly organize other boats.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MasterCraft Ranger
    replied
    Lake Powell Mastercraft used to rent NXTs but that was a few years ago. Spending $5-10K to rent an MC is usually a struggle for people who already own one.

Unless you rent directly from Wahweap or Antelope Point marinas, you must be able to launch and retrieve the boat yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ejj
    replied
    Not much help--but the costs of renting a boat like this have always made me consider alternatives. ($900+ per day) Have you looked at the boat-sharing sites? Kind of like Turo or AirBnB for boats. The surfboats often come with the owner driving.

If you just want a I/O boat you have much more availability at a better price. But once you toss in surf-capable it changes the metric significantly.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyB
    replied
    Great info but saw nothing on ski boat rental....

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• MasterCraft Ranger
    replied
    This is a good place to start:

https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/sho...d.php?t=107752

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyB
    started a topic Ski boat rental - Lake Mead, Havasu, Powell

Ski boat rental - Lake Mead, Havasu, Powell

Planning a houseboat vacation in AZ next June. Contemplated towing a ski boat down but looking to rent instead. Anybody rent a good crossover boat....i.e. good slalom and barefoot but surfable?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Working...
X