Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MasterCraft Mark View Post
    Im here just got home. Great pics guys.
    Welcome..................WOW 15 posts already............Is Candy helping you type???
    sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

Im here just got home. Great pics guys.
      What, did David Ragan wreck your truck?
      Last edited by TMCNo1; 09-29-2009, 05:07 PM.
      Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
      At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by trickskier View Post
        I'm here...............Yesterday I drove to Savannah & Back in one day 331 miles and today I went to Ft. Lauderdale & back 677 miles...........I'm beat!!!

Now try that with a black and silver X14 behind you and your wife yapping next to you. Twice in 7 days!!! In the rain and you're not getting paid.
        Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Welcome..................WOW 15 posts already............Is Candy helping you type???

He's all thumbs....

Comment

• Hey all,

I might start a separate thread for this, but I've had a few requests to send out the peppers. PM or call me if you're interested. I've got something like ten jars ordered. I'll give it till the end of the week and then place an order. I can always order more......

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnE View Post
              Now try that with a black and silver X14 behind you and your wife yapping next to you. Twice in 7 days!!! In the rain and you're not getting paid.
              YOU WIN!!!
              sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

YOU WIN!!!
                You got that right RJ.

Comment

• John i don't have your number cause last time you called me it came up private. Are you telling me something?

Comment

• IIRC, JohnE said he was gonna call you..........................Today!
                    http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

Comment

John i don't have your number cause last time you called me it came up private. Are you telling me something?

Mark, PM sent to you. Click "private messages" in the top right corner and it will pop up. Phone and emails are in it. I meant to call you today.....but I've been paying the price for taking last week off. Self employment had it's advantages and disadvantages...

Comment

• I didn't know it was Trickys B day why didn't we celebrate at the party friday night.
                        Oh like we needed more alcohol

Comment

I didn't know it was Trickys B day why didn't we celebrate at the party friday night.
                          Oh like we needed more alcohol
                          Tricky and Heather could have shared the bar.

Comment

Tricky and Heather could have shared the bar.
                            He didn't have time for ANY other women! here's proof! BTW, these will dissappear by 10am tomorrow!
                            Attached Files
                            http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

Comment

• Tricky's the TT ladies man? I like your style dude

Comment

Hey all,

I might start a separate thread for this, but I've had a few requests to send out the peppers. PM or call me if you're interested. I've got something like ten jars ordered. I'll give it till the end of the week and then place an order. I can always order more......

Hmmmm Bout time for one of those peppers isn't it. thanks for reminding me.. One Jar down John.. Is this the last order for a while. Or are you going to go for the southern region distributorship

Comment

Working...
                                X