Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Carolina Spring Madness '09 Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • .....................
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • that's a really great picture of Leah
      1998 Stingray 180LX
      2000 Infinity ZX-1 good riddens
      2003 Prostar TT 197 sold

      2007 Prostar TT 197.....special delivery from the dealer 3/18/08 sold 6/7/11

      Comment


      • I swear.........I laughed so hard that night, and just seeing these again brought tears to my eyes!!! Monica and the corndog!!!
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • Monica did not like that Corndog!!!!

          Comment


          • Looks like you all had a great time........maybe next year for me.
            OH-IO!

            Comment


            • ............................
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • more..................
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Footin View Post
                  Looks like you all had a great time........maybe next year for me.
                  Thats what you said last year.......

                  Comment


                  • I think that was the only kiss Monte got that night,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Something about eating a bad clam at the restaurant !!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • I know, I know, if it were not for the move I would have been there.

                      MM5, here I come.
                      OH-IO!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by KnoxX2 View Post
                        Monica did not like that Corndog!!!!
                        Looks like Tricky likes it.Was it the same corndog?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Knox's_Better_half View Post
                          I swear.........I laughed so hard that night, and just seeing these again brought tears to my eyes!!! Monica and the corndog!!!
                          Shelley, that pic made me belly laugh!!!!

                          Keep up the good work.
                          Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

                          Comment


                          • ......................
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MasterCraft Mark View Post
                              Looks like Tricky likes it.Was it the same corndog?
                              Sure was... But it was a few inches smaller by the time he got to it.
                              Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by KnoxX2 View Post
                                I think that was the only kiss Monte got that night,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Something about eating a bad clam at the restaurant !!!!!!
                                I thought it was a bad oyster.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X