• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnoxX2 View Post
    You little girl

You forgot to add.. With big feet

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus_Freak View Post
      Cool, so I am third? Thanks. About what time will that be? 6:45 AM?

By the way as it stands right now, I guess I'll have to start a list!
      -1. JohnE
      -2. Shep
      -3. Hammer
      -4. Jesus Freak
      Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
      At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMCNo1 View Post
        By the way as it stands right now, I guess I'll have to start a list!
        -1. JohnE
        -2. Shep
        -3. Hammer
        -4. Jesus Freak
        Ouch! Bumped to 4th behind hammer. How in the world did that happen?
        Life is fragile; Pray hard (click for prayer requests)

"Magna opera Domini exquisita in omnes voluntates ejus" - James Clerk Maxwell, physics pioneer, 1874

Comment

Hammer posted yesterday as #3 the way I read it,
          Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          If Harolds pulling, I'll be there!!!
          Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
          At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

it will take a good hour and a half just for the rollers to subside...
            -Cory 2.0ld

98 Maristar 225VRS - "Frankenstar"
            91 PS190 -Sold

RIP No1

Comment

• Originally posted by TMCNo1 View Post
              Hammer posted yesterday as #3 the way I read it,
              OK, so I havent been following this closely. Sorry about that. I will gladly accept my 4th position. Thank you sir, may I have another?
              Life is fragile; Pray hard (click for prayer requests)

"Magna opera Domini exquisita in omnes voluntates ejus" - James Clerk Maxwell, physics pioneer, 1874

Comment

OK, so I havent been following this closely. Sorry about that. I will gladly accept my 4th position. Thank you sir, may I have another?
                And to be a little more clear. We'll be putting ski's on on mine or Shep's bote. Or else in the water.

BTW, I had you at third, but I ain't arguing with the grumpy 'ol man.
                Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                  And to be a little more clear. We'll be putting ski's on on mine or Shep's bote. Or else in the water.

BTW, I had you at third, but I ain't arguing with the grumpy 'ol man.

From what I hear, as slick as that teak is, even if you were to try to put it on, on the platform you end up putting it on in the water.
                  -Cory 2.0ld

98 Maristar 225VRS - "Frankenstar"
                  91 PS190 -Sold

RIP No1

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    From what I hear, as slick as that teak is, even if you were to try to put it on, on the platform you end up putting it on in the water.

Nope, not his. Mine put a guy down on his back last year. (not far removed from shoulder surgery, too)

That bugged me so I traded the whole damn rig in and am using #1's product now.

Comment

• I was thinking about using my boat to do a multiple-skier show-ski pass around Mike's cove. The only question is whose shoulders is Skidog going to stand on?

Maybe Hammer's.
                      / \

Former boats:
                      2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
                      1990 Prostar 190

Comment

• Originally posted by shepherd View Post
                        I was thinking about using my boat to do a multiple-skier show-ski pass around Mike's cove. The only question is whose shoulders is Skidog going to stand on?

Maybe Hammer's.
                        Not mine.......

Comment

• Can't wait til' CSM we should have the usual crew (4) paddlin' down from the north end.The water temp. is about 56 deg. below the dam. With warm weather all week it should be getting nice by the end of april.If not there is a hot hole up the south fork river its always nice.

Monte.. whats up? we'll have to get up and ride.did you ever land that backroll? Hey no dislocated hip this year so i'll be able to get out and ride.
                          North Wylie Riders

Comment

• Originally posted by riverjunkie View Post
                            Can't wait til' CSM we should have the usual crew (4) paddlin' down from the north end.The water temp. is about 56 deg. below the dam. With warm weather all week it should be getting nice by the end of april.If not there is a hot hole up the south fork river its always nice.

Monte.. whats up? we'll have to get up and ride.did you ever land that backroll? Hey no dislocated hip this year so i'll be able to get out and ride.
                            Looking forward to seeing you guys. I'm terrible with names. Remind me, it's Pat?

Comment

• Originally posted by shepherd View Post
                              I was thinking about using my boat to do a multiple-skier show-ski pass around Mike's cove. The only question is whose shoulders is Skidog going to stand on?

Maybe Hammer's.

My shoulders are sore just thinking about it. But I've been known to do crazier things after a few beverages.

You look like I need a beer!
                              2001 Prostar 195 Sold
                              2011 Ski Nautique 200 Current
                              2007 X45 LY6 Current

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnE View Post
                                Looking forward to seeing you guys. I'm terrible with names. Remind me, it's Pat?
                                Thats it, well... close im Eric, Pat is the other one He is actually "love the craft" but you still get full credit.Are you and Monica making the trek? hope so you guys are a riot.
                                North Wylie Riders

Comment

Working...
                                X