Ohio Reunion August 20, 2011 - Buckeye Bash II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob,/ Santa
    Thanks so much for putting this awesome event together! We had so much fun and really enjoyed the lake.
    Thank-you for all my awesome mastercraft goodies too! I will be back next year, please let me know what I.can do to help!

Double d. Who is the crazy guy in the video? Shreader had to jump ship he was so embarrassed lol
    2004 Yellow X7

Comment

• MGBOYD ... no problem dude, brothers don't shake hands brothers gotta hug ...

Everyone ... feel free to email any pics you have to me or PM and we can arrange an upload ... starting to upload pics to our Club site at www.mowsc.com

Click this link http://www.mowsc.com/images/MCBuckey...011/index.html

to get right to the pics ....

missed some of you guys on Bash Day 2 .... but Mattscraft and I were there ..... (with our lovely ladies) and I got to surf on his sweet X-2 ... btw ... I suck.

The Akron boys (JSKI, MGBOYD, DOUBLED, and all your friends and crew) may be the nicest people in the skiing scene I have ever met!

WillyT and Mattscraft are just as good from the Cincy scene .... and with Footin' holding down the fort here in C'Bus ..... we have a great bunch of owners.

We missed a few of you and made many new friends. Feel free to send me suggestions for the date for next year .... I'll put some pics of cool koozies and shirts from the event .... no way anyone has a better logo than our event ..... Peace.
      Ski in snow, ski in water, and always have fun!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX
      1995 Prostar 190 "Evil Minion"
      Previous 93 Prostar 190 1.5:1 GT40

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
      "Do you have Flake on that boat?"

Comment

• Matt and Susan sporting the latest in fine Reunion-wear. Thanks for the surfing today Matt! You guys rock! (notice the water at 1:00 on a weekend!!!)
        Attached Files

2008 Prostar 214 MCX

Comment

• Mrs. 93Prostar190 asking me about how a slalom boat can make a wake ....
          Attached Files

2008 Prostar 214 MCX

Comment

• Pics posted on our club web site .... www.mowsc.com (link on the left pane) ... check it out.

Feel free to send date suggestions for next year .... who knows even Captain Planet can get out of his recliner and join us .....

2008 Prostar 214 MCX

Comment

• Thanks!

From the Cleveland Crew - Thanks for having us.

We had a great time meeting new folks and we are looking forward to next years festivities.

Thanks again!

Comment

• Originally posted by 93Prostar190 View Post
                Pics posted on our club web site .... www.mowsc.com (link on the left pane) ... check it out.

Feel free to send date suggestions for next year .... who knows even Captain Planet can get out of his recliner and join us .....
                Yes, we need to see the 30th Anniversary next to the 40th Anniversary next year.

I guess I will throw out August 25th. Its late but I always need to work around a Memorial Poker Run which was the Saturday before this years Buckeye Bash. At this point I can only guess when the Poker Run will be next year.
                If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

• Looks like you guys had a great time! Footin called me Saturday and said I could stay at his house next year -
                  sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

[ATTACH]69819[/ATTACH]Mrs. 93Prostar190 asking me about how a slalom boat can make a wake ....
                    Mrs. 93Prostar190, aka now 08Prostar214 looking like a pro on that surf board. And she said she had never surfed before... What more can I add about this event... If you missed it, you missed one of the best events of the year, great weather, great water for whatever sport you wanted to do, grilled lunch and a very nice place to cap it off after at Bogeys with fantastic give aways for all.

Thanks to Rob, Sarah and crew for your great hospitality! Also, what a fun day after on Sunday with the lake pretty much to ourselves with even a 2010 reminiscent stop under the bridge for the brief rain shower, lol, just too bad I had to bug out to get back to the nati.

Comment

• Originally posted by trickskier View Post
                      Looks like you guys had a great time! Footin called me Saturday and said I could stay at his house next year -
                      WE had so much fun that not even a Gator could have wrecked it !

But you know ... I am sure it would have been awesome to have you guys here .... maybe next year!!!!

2008 Prostar 214 MCX

Comment

WE had so much fun that not even a Gator could have wrecked it !

But you know ... I am sure it would have been awesome to have you guys here .... maybe next year!!!!
                        I'm planning on being there next year!!! Don't forget your welcome in Florida as well!!!
                        Last edited by trickskier; 08-22-2011, 06:03 PM.
                        sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

• hey crew from cleveland, where do you guys ride at?

Comment

• I had a great time at the event, thanks to all who helped put it together.
                            OH-IO!

Comment

Pics posted on our club web site .... www.mowsc.com (link on the left pane) ... check it out.

I have already told my buddies that I am coming down next year. The earlier the date is set, the easier it will be to plan around it.
                              2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                              "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                              Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Originally posted by trickskier View Post
                                I'm planning on being there next year!!! Don't forget your welcome in Florida as well!!!
                                If the stars align next year and we BOTH make it......well....just use your imagination. Let's just say I'll have someone with ME to watch my hat!
                                2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                                "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                                Taxation = Theft

Comment

Working...
                                X