any Canadians hanging around this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any Canadians hanging around this forum

just wondering how many canadians are on the forum and where are you located ?

i'm in the vancouver area ,B.C. 1988 tristar , looking forward to hitting Pitt lake this weekend

sigpic

1988 mastercraft tristar (open bow).

Muskoka, Ontario, Sparrow lake. 1996 prostar. Hoping to get her de-winterized on Victoria Day weekend, probably in the water June 2.

Comment

Andre "the Frenchie", Roddydog, and others may still show up here from time to time.
      Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

I think there are quite a few from Alberta/BC hanging around. Kawartha's, Ontario here.

Comment

we have a 2000 PS 195, will put her into McMaster Lake, Barry's Bay Ontario soon.
          water is still darn cold

Comment

Tons of Canuks on here!
            sigpic
            04 197 TT LQ9 stargazer w/Z-Box
            Tournament PB 1/4 buoy @ 35 off
            Previous...
            96 Prostar 205 Lt1
            93 Prostar 205 HO
            81 Leaves and stripes(Can. edition)

Comment

Probably see you up there...08 X-star......07 X-2....02 prostar....01-19 skier if you see a grouping of Mastercrafts at Pitt lake come on over and say hi.We always have room for another Mastetrcraft:-)

Comment

Originally posted by pbgbottle View Post
                just wondering how many canadians are on the forum and where are you located ?

i'm in the vancouver area ,B.C. 1988 tristar , looking forward to hitting Pitt lake this weekend

Im in Calgary, 95 maristar vrs. There are lots of Canadians here. There was a thread a while back on southern Albertans that was full of members here.

Comment

I am up in and around Northern Alberta, there are forsure a bunch of us on this forum.

Comment

Picking up my new to me 09 X7 on Monday and hitting the water the following weekend. And yes there are a ton of us on this forum!

Comment

Muskoka/Sparrow lake...40th Anniversary X-star. Already in the water and enjoying it
                      2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

Originally posted by BrianT View Post
                        Picking up my new to me 09 X7 on Monday and hitting the water the following weekend. And yes there are a ton of us on this forum!
                        Congrats on the new boat Brian. Did you sell the 205v?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianT View Post
                          New Boat??? Pictures are absolutely required!! I'm jealous. I would have guessed you'd upgrade to an X2 not X7.

Comment

Originally posted by Shooter McKevin View Post
                            New Boat??? Pictures are absolutely required!! I'm jealous. I would have guessed you'd upgrade to an X2 not X7.
                            Where's your "I bought a new boat thread"??

Comment

Sold the 205V yes, turned a pretty good profit so i made the decision to let it go. And i got a good deal on the X7 with 87 hours so I made the purchase. We had enough room in the 205V and it didn't have the wrap around seating so we are in the "same boat" as before with room. Only now I will have to be careful not to chop the throttle so I don't take on a bunch of water over the nose. I pick it up on Monday so pictures to follow..... It has a fairly loud interior.... orange/white and a little black... I won't be hard to miss....

Comment

Working...
                              X